Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm My last completed battle was I think in 2016 maybe?
I guess it's LoK's Rules and Restrictions now?
Terrain: We are located on an island, starting 10 meters away from each other. Water surrounding us from every direction, 10 meters behind us.
Mid Range.
All out.
Unofficial/Official up to you.
Grey bio. You can decide who goes first.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ariqun bio:
Unofficial suits me well tbh. Do you mind going first?

EDIT: Oh yeah, lol, you should probably see about a re-ranking. You'd be a S-Jonin in an official match.

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ariqun bio:
Unofficial suits me well tbh. Do you mind going first?

EDIT: Oh yeah, lol, you should probably see about a re-ranking. You'd be a S-Jonin in an official match.
Hmm yea I saw that. It's just that my last completed battle was back in 2016 xD so maybe I can use this one for reranking, unless of course it goes totally bad for me, which it could, easily.
Sorry for the bad first move in advance.

Having come back from his nearly 2-year retirement, Grey was eager to start a fight with anyone. The opponent he was facing today was a gorgeous young woman, but for some reason she felt as if she was old to Grey, well older than she looked. Or maybe it was just his sick subconscious. "Well how hard would it be to defeat a firl" thought Grey as he silently lauged.

Wasting no time in small talk, or any talk for that matter, Grey formed a single hand seal to activate a Genjutsu, as well as a technique he was rather fond on using back in the days. Snow began to fall in a fast pace, that would quickly cover everything around. The snow was different though, allowing Grey to sense the woman's location at all times. In addition to this the hissing sound of the snow falling would activate the first stage of the illusion.The Arquin will feel the slight pinch and low intensity needle-like pain associated with cold, mainly on her extremities. Nothing too big for now and very hard to notice at this point, as "feeling cold" is natural when snow is present.

Genjutsu: Sairento kōri | Illusionary Arts: Silent Ice
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Before using an ice technique, the user will do one additional hand seal, using his chakra to put his enemies into a genjutsu. The genjutsu makes use of the "hissing" sound produced by Ice techniques in contact with the air, to manipulate the enemies senses and slowly numbing them as they hear that sound. Barely noticeable at first, as the user keeps using ice techniques, the enemy will further be affected by the illusion. The genjutsu lasts 3 turns, during which the user needs to produce at least 3 Ice techniques (more will not alter the effect), one in each turn (the first one, being the one after the genjutsu). Upon hearing the hissing sound of the 1st Ice technique, the enemy will feel the slight pinch and low intensity needle-like pain associated with cold, mainly on his extremities. Upon hearing the 2nd one, the enemy will lose feeling on his fingers and toes, nose and ears, his mind becomes sluggish, the pain intense and generalized, shivering is present reducing the agility and precision of movement, the cold sensation equivalent to that of a -15ºC atmosphere. Upon hearing the last technique, the effects will be severe. The enemy becomes unable to move his extremities and the pain is the same as if they were entering necrosis. The shivering is unbearable and the mental capacities barely there. Handseals and molding chakra are things hard to accomplish taking into consideration the numbness and sluggish mind. If he fails to release the illusion, his body will shut down and he will lose conscious as his body is fooled into thinking that he just fell into a hipotermic state.
Note: Can only be performed 1 time
Note: Its effects span for up to 3 turns if unreleased
Note: Requires the user to have an Ice biography and use an ice technique right after the genjutsu
Note: Using another genjutsu on the enemy while its active will dispel the genjutsu
Note: Can only be taught by McRazor

(Hyōton: Chakra Sensing Yuki) � Ice Release: Chakra Sensing Snow
Hide
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: -
Description: The user will make snow to fall from the sky and will use it to sense the opponent�s location. After 3 turns the terrain will be covered by a layer of snow.

Knowing nothing about his opponent the snow would give Grey a nice head-start against the woman. As soon as the snow begins to fall and the illusion starts kicking in, Grey draws out Hyourinmaru and starts rushing towards the Arquin. Upon reaching short range, but not close enough for his blade to reach her, he performs a stabbing motion while also extending the blade rapidly, aiming to pierce the Arquin through her heart.

Hyourinmaru – Ice Ring
Hide
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: A sword that has been passed down through Yuki clan for ages. It was broken before, in the war where the Yuki Clan almost became extinct. The sword is said to be made out of the heart of a special meteor that fell in the village. The meteor was as cold as ice, and had all the properties of ice. The Yuki Clan took the meteor, and forged a sword out of the core of this heavenly rock. As the sword was formed, it gleamed heavily and continued to send out a soft blue light. The user of this sword gets a +5 damage point boost on every Ice Release jutsu used, as well as slowly freezing anything it comes in contact with. Of course not the wielder, considering it must be one of the Yuki Clan to wield this. The sword also comes with a most secret technique. Once per battle, the user can channel Hyouton chakra through the sword and let a spear extend from it, up till mid range (much like Chidori Eiso). The second way to channel Hyouton chakra through it gives the user the ability to send out a wave of ice from the tip of the sword. (The same as Hitsugaya when he swings his sword in Bleach) This wave can be used as a shield from incoming jutsus.

Note: The spear is formed as rapidly as Chidori Eiso, but can only be used once per battle.
Note: The "Wave of Ice" can only be used twice and defend up to A-rank attacks.
Note: The "Wave of Ice" counts as on of the 3 jutsus used per turn.
Note: Only one of the Yuki clan can wear this sword (especially Wesobi).