Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji Hyuuga 日向ネジ
Current rank: Jonin

Stat line

Ninjutsu Genjutsu Taijutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals
---4-------|---2----- |------4.5-|----3--|---- -2.5----|---4.5|--3.5-----|-----3

Total of 27

Notable Jutsu/Abilities:
- Hakkesho Kaiten [8 trigrams:Rotation]
- Hakke Hyaku Nijuhachi Sho/ Hakke Rokujuyon Sho [128/64 palm]
- Hakke Kuhekisho [8 trigrams Vacuum palm]
- Fighting style, Juken [Gentle Fist]
- Blood line limit , Byakugan

Hidan 飛段
Current rank: Missing ninja -S

Stat line

Ninjutsu Genjutsu Taijutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals
5---------|-- 3 -----|----4.5----|------- 3 --|------4---|---3.5---|---5---|------3.5

Total of 31.5

Notable Jutsu/Abilities
- Immortality
- Jujutsu, Shiji Hyoketsu [Bassically performing a ritual turning himself into a voodoo doll]

Neji vs Hidan. A great match in my opinion. we have two highly skilled shinobi that are evenly matched in taijutsu. Neji appears to be faster than hidan based off of the stats, but hidan has more stamina and strength. along with his immortality this proves to be a tough bout for neji.

In my opinion this bout could go either way in my opinion. if Hidan can get neji's blood then its all over for neji. but if neji can stop the chakra from flowing from chakra point then i believe hidan cannot use his voodoo based jutsu. though it will not be a kill, it would still spell defeat for him if he cannot use chakra. So the question is who wins this bout? Neji or Hidan?

Last edited:

Obito3631

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought just his immortality was religious. every technique in naruto takes chakra. unless you can prove other wise i cannot accept that as fact
Ermm.. you do realize the ritual IS part of his religion? The symbol he draws on the ground is the symbol of jashinism actually.

"This technique is Hidan's primary method of killing his opponents in the way of the Jashin religion."

This is a manga fact, you can't refute it.

And no, not all ninjutsu requires chakra.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hidans scythe Wouldnt Peirce Rotation But Hidan OutLasts Him Since Neji does have nothing to kill him with Hidan takes this

Obito3631

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji wins. Gentle fist attack- Hidan can't move. He then cuts his body parts off.
Gentle fist is useless against hidan since hes immortal and extremely durable
Show me a manga scan of neji cutting of any body parts, he cant.

You are being purely biased

Last edited: