Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Veras's Love Troubles Chapter 1: New Girls​

It was 19 minutes past noon when Veras has arrived to the new town he would have to get use to, personally he was tired of always moved especially when people would find out his secret,however his brother Kiro didn't seem to care if people know his secret he didn't care if everyone feared him. One day while they were in class the teacher stopped the class to introduce three new girl there was a girl with red hair and brown eyes her name is Alex. Her sister had blue eyes and blonde hair and kept starring at Kiro her name is Kiria and then there was Mai she was the shy one of the three or maybe she was youngest. it didn't matter because all Veras could dom was think about how to introduce himself to all three of them and still seem cool, which was not something that usual bothered him but these three sisters were different. Just as Veras was getting ready to say hi, his older brother Axel beat him to it. Veras felt overwhelmed with blind rage that he charged at Mai, however Kiro jumps in front Mai. " Veras, calm down... you could've killed her... what were you thinking?"

After school 3:45 pm

Veras and Axel are in the bus lane fighting over Mai when Alex and Kiria walk by "m You two really think our sister is interested in you two... wow this is too funny " Axel flicks Alex off "**** you you ugly *****" he mutters to himself. Veras catches up to Alex and Kiria "Look I am sorry for my brother being so rude... and would you tell Mai i said i was so sorry about earlier, she ran off before i could.... oh nevermind... Veras walks away looking at the ground and bumps into Mai. "H-hello..."

Last edited: