Kin
1💸
Kumi
3,000💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeh.... He's not coming..

But! no worries, I'm here to take over. Simply write out a detailed analysis of each jutsu in your own words along with any questions you may have in regards to it.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Well unless I'm mistaking the parent technique, they are not really alike as the original seems more like a blade of wind that is controlled by the user, so I dunno why it's an "enhanced version" rather than it's own jutsu. A very useful aspect for the jutsu is that it acts as both an offensive & defensive technique at the same time, depending on what opposes it. The range is very useful as it is able to act as an extended limb, though it can be easily opposed by a fire jutsu if your opponent can see it coming. I would personally use this to perform a straight forward strike; it allows me to deflect certain incoming projectiles while attempting to strike the opponent at the same time but as I mentioned, be wary of your opponent countering as it does leave you slightly open.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Simply but very useful in close range situations. Can be used as an offensive attack to strike the opponent or be used as a feint attack; attempting to strike the opponent & as they evade you could simply continue your strike to impact the ground, knocking the opponent off balance which leaves you with an opening.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

A similar technique to the above, maybe not as powerful. This seems like a simple offensive jutsu, not much can be said about it apart from using it just before kicking your opponent, or in circumstances where your opponent's view of you is obstructed.