Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
( Tekunoōganikku Fukugen) Ω Technorganic Restoration
Type: Tool
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Acting as an advanced form of the Healing Foam, Technorganic Restoration is a 'smart'-healing tool curated to work specifically on those with extensively modified cybernetic bodies. This advanced foam contains a plethora of nano components in the form of miniature healer parademons, programmed with a scanning A.I that reads both on the spiritual and physical levels. Said A.I allows the parademons to know exactly where their presence is required, guiding the smart-foam to act and purge any inhibiting factors that may exist within the user's body before healing him. This includes foreign physical factors such as toxins and poisons, chakra factors such as genjutsu or foreign chakra, and spiritual factors such as Yamanaka-clan attacks or Yin parasites, this working up to S rank. This purge functions similar to the Medical Technique: Restore Balance in terms of capabilities. Upon cleansing the body, the smart-foam would rapidly heal the user, with the parademons potentially acting as spare parts for the user's cybernetic components. Technorganic Restoration allows the user to purge once per turn and regenerate up to 30 health per turn, lasting for 3 turns. Cyborgs can store the foam inside their cybernetic body, having the nano foam be passively released upon them suffering damage. Delta/Kawaki biographies take this a step further due to their unique physiology enabling them to utilise the nano component in a more efficient manner. This would enable healing 60 health in a single turn and achieving a purge a rank higher, at the cost of the remaining 30 healing and purge being wasted. Must be mentioned in bio/first post to utilise passive function. Usable once passively, twice overall, and separated by at least four turns.

(Goomoonryong) - Nine Arts Dragon
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra:
N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Goomoonryong is a highly adaptive nanobot suit equipped with a powerful A.I, that is engineered towards Chun-Woo's physical combat inclination. The suit merges with Chun's body, seamlessly integrating with the user and forming a neural link with the user's body, mind, and any tools that are applied present on it. The A.I would become capable of controlling said tools on it's own accord, utilising it's algorithm and neural link with Chun to determine if it's usage is needed. If the user were to have cybernetic enhancements upon their limbs, the A.I could control said limb, utilising close quarter combats based technique through them while siphoning chakra from the user's own body through the neural link to accomplish said techniques. The siphoned chakra would not interfere with Chun's own chakra control, as the neural link between the A.I and Chun enables this siphoning to be treated as a natural passive occurrence, similar to walking on water and tree climbing. Naturally, while the siphoning is passive, the techniques utilise would still takes up a move slot. Goomoonryong's second ability stems from the nanobot component, allowing the suit to expand beyond Chun's body and assimilate tools/weapons. The ability allows the user to store tool and weapons in a layer of nanobots, granting the A.I the ability to use said tools on it's own accord. (following the tools own restrictions) Whereas the ability of utilising the weapons from the user's body is granted, allowing the user to wield multiple weapons with ease, enabling kenjutsu techniques for instance from the user's body, via swinging their arm for example. The nanobots can be used to form an exoskeleton that can reach up to ten meters range, increasing the user's striking distance, costing a move slot to expand. (30 chakra) The exoskeleton can be decreased to lower sizes, passively, for a cost of 10 chakra. The assimilation ability can be used passively for the user's tools/weapons(up to 4), with the A.I siphoning 20 chakra to do so. Goomoonryong does not affect the damage of techniques utilised through it, but it does carry it's own durability of 80 DMG, where higher damage destroys Goomoonryong. Can be repaired once per battle at a cost of fourty chakra, at a cost of a move.

Teaching you these 2 for 2k kumi. Any questions?