Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basic Information
You must be registered for see images
Name: Vegito
Nickname: N/A
Clan: Yuki

Looks:Vegito has Blue spiky hair,blue eyes and a rather muscular build.He normally wears a black gi with a blue under shirt or no under shirt at all, along with a pair of white gloves and boots, as well as his signature earrings he got from his parents on the day of his birth.

Personality:Vegito is very cocky often playing with his opponents, He is very prideful of of his clan considering it the strongest clan in existence. Despite his cocky nature he knows when to get serious an wrap things up.

Village Info

Land of Birth: Water Archipelago
WSE Clan:N/A

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: Jounin (800 chakra/800 health)
Specialty:Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
Elements:Water (Mastered but only up to A currently available)
Wind (Mastered but only up to A currently available)
Ice (Mastered but only up to A currently available)
lighting (Mastered but only up to A currently available)
Earth (Mastered but only up to A currently available)
Fire (Mastered however Unavailable until S Class rank is achieved) Hot ice (Mastered but only up to A currently available) unaccesable until Sannin rank
Your ninjutsu:Ninjutsu (Mastered but only up to A currently available)
Genjutsu (Mastered but only up to A currently available)
Taijutsu (Mastered but only up to A currently available)
Kenjutsu (Mastered but only up to A currently available)
Snakes (Mastered but only up to A currently available)
Rats (Mastered but only up to A currently available)
Leg weights
Sensory
Kaitos Tai Can't use at current rank

Background Info

History:
Vegito was born into the Yuki clan in the land of water, his parents however died before he was old enough to even remember their faces. Vegitos only memento of them is a pair of earrings that he has had with him since he was a child that say "we love you Vegito stay strong, " written on them. Vegito only remembers small bits of his childhood surviving off the fat of the land and living in the wild for most of his life. He left the wilderness and went out into the world meeting many new people, he trained with strong masters and grew into a man. He became obsessed with his own power and his pride in his abilities led him to becoming cocky. Power was one thing but what was he doing with his life, why did e fight? To answer these questions he went out to travel the ninja world once more in search of a purpose.

Other
Curse Mark of Earth
Having won the chunin exams against death Vegito was awarded the curse mark of earth by It is on Vegitos forehead in the shape of an M. (Only stage 1 currently accessible since stage 2 is S rank, still the pic I used for stage 2 is in the spoiler below since I can't use it right now I won't describe it to much at the moment )

Taijutsu and Ninjutsu Specialty​
Due to is specialization in taijutsu Vegito is able to fight without looking in his enemies eyes and has increased tracking (2x)
and his Ninjutsu speacility allows him a summon to be out for longe periods this animal is

(Nezumi Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sukauto) Rat Summoning Technique: Scout
S
how
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user summons ten normal sized rats to use for either reconnaissance or communication purposes. One of the rats will stay on the user's shoulder while the rest scatter throughout the battlefield. They are able to communicate by emitting high frequency squeaks inaudible to normal shinobi (infrasound), that can reach an expansive range and are picked up by the rat on the user's shoulder who passes along the information. Since the rats are capable of human speech they can be given to other shinobi to act as a sort of intercom. This enable the user to pass along messages between himself and potential allies in the same area.
~Must Sign Rat contract to use
~Can only be used once per battle.
~Cannot use any rat based jutsu from these rats

Scientific Tools: Vegito Carries around 3 smoke flash bombs with him and a mirror drone

Kemuri Senkōdama ) - Smoke-Flash Bombs
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: N/A
Description: Similar in use to the smoke and flash bombs respectively, this tech dazes the senses by emitting a powerful sound and light. It was powerful enough to block even enhanced senses of sight and hearing, leaving those with vision and sound based sensing useless. It's major downside, however, is that due to affecting a wide area, allies could also be caught in the blast radius if not warned beforehand. Due to the mass amount of chakra released from the explosion, chakra based sensing dilate also left useless. These are also able to negate B rank and below technological sensing devices as well.
Note: User can have up to 3 max while Cyborgs have up to 6.

Mikagami Dorōn ) - Mirror Drone
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 Initial Cost (-10 per turn)
Description: This Scientific Ninja Tool is a disk-shaped drone that can be controlled remotely with chakra to fly and attack. The user can have up to four in his possession, which he can use to fire Jutsu Bullets from, that are strong enough to render a target unconscious and move at comparable speed to Lightning jutsu. These drones are able to be used up to long range, or one landamark adjacent to the user's location.
Note: User can only have 2 max, taking one of his Tools slots. Cyborg bios can have up to 4, counting as 1 slot.
Note: Once deployed, Mirror Drones last up to 10 turns before their chakra runs out, requiring a break of the same amount of time before they can be used. Cyborg bios have double the using time for half the charging time ( only 5 turns to recharge battery).
Artifacts:N/A

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:
Lost:

* Wasn't sure if I still needed to mention abilities I had that I currently can't access (such as Curse mark stage 2 and fire as the element I chose to not get back until I have S class rank, as well as the ranks I am In most of this stuff, if unneeded or unacceptable for it to be there just remove it)

If theres any problems with the bio let me know as I'm not used to the new rules yet.
updating
Also was unsure of the scientific ninja tools if I have to obtain them or train in some way for them so if thats wrong just remove them too or correct it sorry :p

forgot to state this is for the WSE

Approved

Last edited by a moderator:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I think its fine, however I think youll want to change the land of birth to either the updated one like Water Archipelago or a specific landmark.
I dont think youll be allowed NB/Kaito Tai as it requires Sannin to have access too.
Additionally same with Hot Ice, you wont be able to include/use that because Custom Elements require Sannin rank.

You might want to look at the RP updates thread to see how specialties have changed as well, IE ninjutsu as a specialty allows you to have a summoning active at all times without a timelimit etc.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think its fine, however I think youll want to change the land of birth to either the updated one like Water Archipelago or a specific landmark.
I dont think youll be allowed NB/Kaito Tai as it requires Sannin to have access too.
Additionally same with Hot Ice, you wont be able to include/use that because Custom Elements require Sannin rank.

You might want to look at the RP updates thread to see how specialties have changed as well, IE ninjutsu as a specialty allows you to have a summoning active at all times without a timelimit etc.
Edited accordingly, thank you :)