Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiren his power knows no limit while Broly his power is maximum.

Jiren takes this battle. His glares too stronk
After watching today's episode, I get the feeling Jiren at full power can beat Beerus and even challenge Whis. Jiren stopped SSJG Goku with One finger but Beerus could only block SSJ3 with one finger. He also didn't deem Ultra Instinct a worthy form for fighting him.

Jiren could straight up end the entire tournament in one minute if he wanted to. But of course we need a show lol

Last edited:

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After watching today's episode, I get the feeling Jiren at full power can beat Beerus and even challenge Whis. Jiren stopped SSJG Goku with One finger but Beerus could only block SSJ3 with one finger. He also didn't deem Ultra Instinct a worthy form for fighting him.

Jiren could straight up end the entire tournament in one minute if he wanted to. But of course we need a show lol
He does think Ultra Instinct is worthy.. it made him call Saiyans interesting. he just thinks Goku won't be able to recover in time now that the royale is half way done, much less awaken that form again

OT: Jiren mid diff

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vegito. The anime does a tough terrible job of power scaling. If you go by the Manga you see vegito was easily more powerful than fused Zamasu. It would be a good fight.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vegito. The anime does a tough terrible job of power scaling. If you go by the Manga you see vegito was easily more powerful than fused Zamasu. It would be a good fight.
The manga said that complete full powered blue was on fused zamasu’s level while super vegito was well above Beerus’ level. Jiren was roughly about a god of destruction level by estimate.

Besides the time limit thing, I have no idea why people on here are acting like Jiren stands a chance.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The manga said that complete full powered blue was on fused zamasu’s level while super vegito was well above Beerus’ level. Jiren was roughly about a god of destruction level by estimate.

Besides the time limit thing, I have no idea why people on here are acting like Jiren stands a chance.
What GoD has over Jiren is Hakai(but freiza made a joke over Hakai power:lol) but other than that I strongly believe he is above most of GoD in power and battle prowess at least in anime story line. And there also no indication that tells Jiren is using his full power/potential so far. At least I see it he is testing the water and measuring.

So I think anime Jiren stands a chance against Vegito Blue and "potentially" can beat him in a very close fight.

I need to see what manga Jiren can do before putting any words.

Valhalla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait for Goku and Vegeta to figure out Ultra Instinct then do the fusion dance become Gogeta go Ultra Instinct and body everyone.

But that's be to easy so noooopppeee lol.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What GoD has over Jiren is Hakai(but freiza made a joke over Hakai power:lol) but other than that I strongly believe he is above most of GoD in power and battle prowess at least in anime story line. And there also no indication that tells Jiren is using his full power/potential so far. At least I see it he is testing the water and measuring.

So I think anime Jiren stands a chance against Vegito Blue and "potentially" can beat him in a very close fight.

I need to see what manga Jiren can do before putting any words.
Well no :lol, that's not the only thing God of Destructions have over Jiren. You're just blowing this Jiren thing way out of proportion just because a newer character is introduced. What they specifically said is that Jiren is either on or a little bit above God of destructions level in the anime. Vegito was not stated to be on God of destructions level or anything, he was just stated to surpass Beerus.

There is no clear measurement of all the gods of each universe some could be weaker or stronger than the others, so Jiren could be on the same level as the weaker gods of destruction. As for Beerus, he is a god of destruction that was surpassed by Vegito. That's two gods of destructions right there that Vegito surpassed (beerus and champa).

As for Jiren I'm sure it was full power in the anime, if not then for Vegito is in the same situation as Jiren. He was cut short from charging before reaching full power so if you think that jiren was not at full power then clearly Vegito did not use full power either because he timed out.

Manga standards Jiren is not going to be that strong either, the anime was overblown hype like they did with that super saiyan blue kaikon thing goku went through when fighting Hit and Hit was holding back.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well no :lol, that's not the only thing God of Destructions have over Jiren. You're just blowing this Jiren thing way out of proportion just because a newer character is introduced. What they specifically said is that Jiren is either on or a little bit above God of destructions level in the anime. Vegito was not stated to be on God of destructions level or anything, he was just stated to surpass Beerus.

There is no clear measurement of all the gods of each universe some could be weaker or stronger than the others, so Jiren could be on the same level as the weaker gods of destruction. As for Beerus, he is a god of destruction that was surpassed by Vegito. That's two gods of destructions right there that Vegito surpassed (beerus and champa).

As for Jiren I'm sure it was full power in the anime, if not then for Vegito is in the same situation as Jiren. He was cut short from charging before reaching full power so if you think that jiren was not at full power then clearly Vegito did not use full power either because he timed out.

Manga standards Jiren is not going to be that strong either, the anime was overblown hype like they did with that super saiyan blue kaikon thing goku went through when fighting Hit and Hit was holding back.
So in simple words it speak I go with Vegito(Rikudou Tobi) and Me go with Jiren(Ansatsuken). Personal preferences to be exact. Okay I got it.

And I think the weakest GoD is Sidra. Golden Frieza I can believe is above him in PL and measures that to Jiren current performance he is easily above both of them. So no Jiren is far from the level of weaker GoD. He's mile above him. And further measurement of Jiren level when he handles Ultra Instinct Goku which majority of GoD felt tremble and mesmerize toward Goku new achievement. Sure GoD saved their words by not overhyping Jiren but deep inside they know Jiren is on nother level.

So right now I will not choose the winner but what I can say the battle between Vegito Blue and Jiren could be very closed fight.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So in simple words it speak I go with Vegito(Rikudou Tobi) and Me go with Jiren(Ansatsuken). Personal preferences to be exact. Okay I got it.
It just means in simple terms that neither of them had clarification of being in full power and that we gauge by context not assumption.
And I think the weakest GoD is Sidra. Golden Frieza I can believe is above him in PL and measures that to Jiren current performance he is easily above both of them. So no Jiren is far from the level of weaker GoD. He's mile above him. And further measurement of Jiren level when he handles Ultra Instinct Goku which majority of GoD felt tremble and mesmerize toward Goku new achievement. Sure GoD saved their words by not overhyping Jiren but deep inside they know Jiren is on nother level.
Frieza is not above any GoD, otherwise they would’ve indicated this already. So that theory doesn’t work. Ultra instinct may of shaken the gods but Jiren said that Hit was the only threat in the battlefield, after he was taken out Jiren stated that there was no more threat on the battlefield and went back to meditating. So what does that tell you?
Ultra Instinct isn’t a power thing it’s a cqc thing.
So right now I will not choose the winner but what I can say the battle between Vegito Blue and Jiren could be very closed fight.
Yeah that’s fair I can agree to this.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It just means in simple terms that neither of them had clarification of being in full power and that we gauge by context not assumption.

Frieza is not above any GoD, otherwise they would’ve indicated this already. So that theory doesn’t work. Ultra instinct may of shaken the gods but Jiren said that Hit was the only threat in the battlefield, after he was taken out Jiren stated that there was no more threat on the battlefield and went back to meditating. So what does that tell you?
Ultra Instinct isn’t a power thing it’s a cqc thing.

Yeah that’s fair I can agree to this.
We can scale right? And GoD is unlike Kaioshin(actual Gods) but someone who get picked for that position.

I never say Ultra Instinct a new form but "an achievement". "An achievement" that even GoD find hard to achieve/mastered. But Jiren seems nonchalant on Goku newly found capability. :)

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We can scale right? And GoD is unlike Kaioshin(actual Gods) but someone who get picked for that position.
Kaioshin are basically little gods that tie in with GoDs, but I figured that Shin would know Beerus’ power better because they need each other to live.

I never say Ultra Instinct a new form but "an achievement". "An achievement" that even GoD find hard to achieve/mastered. But Jiren seems nonchalant on Goku newly found capability. :)
You’re right he did, but he also didn’t know what it meant. The only thing Jiren can measure Goku by is Ki energy while GoD know how dangerous Ultra instinct can be, and it seems to not involve ki at all. Even Hit was nonchalant about Ultra instinct too right?
If anything Jiren voiced his concerned about Hit, and even landed more hits on him than Ultra Instinct did. I’m not saying that Hit was stronger but we have to go off by more than just reactions but by statements and feats.