Vegeta

-Logic-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,912 posts 974 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
10,912
Reaction score
974
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That is amazing! Awesome work! By the way...:pwease:
​
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,992 posts 1,833 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,992
Reaction score
1,833
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Nice, even though i don't know him :uruhara: he looks a bit scary xd
 

Champ

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,143 posts 661 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
11,143
Reaction score
661
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Neji360

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,064 posts 116 reactions
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
2,064
Reaction score
116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's nice +REP Vegeta is my fav character

@God of the Uchiha- LMAO +REP
 

-Logic-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,912 posts 974 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
10,912
Reaction score
974
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Aominecchi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,610 posts 495 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
15,610
Reaction score
495
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Very nice man ...30 min ago i was watching DBZ :D+REP
 

-Logic-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,912 posts 974 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
10,912
Reaction score
974
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Means the drawing is awful

Quit being an ass, I'm sure you can't draw like that >.>
I think it's awesome, and if the creator coloured it in, and shaded it, it would be even more awesome. Stop hating, kid.
 

Champ

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,143 posts 661 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
11,143
Reaction score
661
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Quit being an ass, I'm sure you can't draw like that >.>
I think it's awesome, and if the creator coloured it in, and shaded it, it would be even more awesome. Stop hating, kid.

I don't wanna draw like that he messed up Vegeta if you can't see that then you need glasses
 

Kingu

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,091 posts 310 reactions
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
5,091
Reaction score
310
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

-Logic-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,912 posts 974 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
10,912
Reaction score
974
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't wanna draw like that he messed up Vegeta if you can't see that then you need glasses

You're quit arrogant aren't you. For the sake of NB I'll stop this argument. All I'm saying is you didn't have to such an ass >.>
 

The Uzamaki

Member
335 posts 65 reactions
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
335
Reaction score
65
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Quit being an ass, I'm sure you can't draw like that >.>
I think it's awesome, and if the creator coloured it in, and shaded it, it would be even more awesome. Stop hating, kid.

Thanks man
 

+Kyon+

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,384 posts 2,657 reactions
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
2,657
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

ComedyDaggers

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,070 posts 29 reactions
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
29
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like the majin vegeta drawing :) +rep
 

OhReary

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,681 posts 676 reactions
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
3,681
Reaction score
676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's alright the "M" is on the left side of his forehead and he
looks like he's wearing a bit of lipstick,
just minor things, keep improving!
 

skehan17

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,554 posts 468 reactions
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
1,554
Reaction score
468
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Top