Banned
Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toppo wins, Goku needed Kaioken to keep up once Toppo was about to release his full power.
You forgot one thing. Vegeta in Super Saiyan Blue is far stronger than Goku. Look at Vegeta final fight with Black. He will go to time chamber again so I think he will beat him. Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta can beat Goku and only way match Vegeta is use super saiyan blie with kaio ken. Remember kaio ken is a borrow power.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You forgot one thing. Vegeta in Super Saiyan Blue is far stronger than Goku. Look at Vegeta final fight with Black. He will go to time chamber again so I think he will beat him. Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta can beat Goku and only way match Vegeta is use super saiyan blie with kaio ken. Remember kaio ken is a borrow power.
what?

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I did and he was beating black at first then black shitted on him and goku kept fighting him, that hyperbolic time boost was npot that large plus goku has gotten stronger since then. Vegeta also hasn't done shit whilst bulma was pregnant while goku was fighting people and training. A saiyain gets stronger after each battle and Kaioken isnt a borrowed power it's a skill just like sage mode in Naruto, one that vegeta can't do lol

Reactions: Meowazziel

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vegeta would need to get rid of him quick cause if not then Toppo will wipe the floor with him.. Vegeta's not really good at taken damage so he'll have to get it done fast... (No mercy)

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The guy held his own against ssb goku for a little while and tanked a kamehameha from point blank range from ssb goku. He's definitely not a fodder.
More or less this.
Toppo is tough.

Although Vegeta will likely have something new for the tournament, as Goku seems to have something too (Goku talking about breaking his own limit).
Goku and Vegeta are rivals so Vegeta needs something new too.

Therefore Vegeta can likely manage to be equal to Toppo.

Last edited: