Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought to share with the Base some movies that subtly point out the fundamental corruption of our world and artistically display a posible future we're marching towards. That of our lives becoming as hopeless as the very livestock we dismiss in our every day choices.

Here are few examples:

1. The Matrix trilogy

This character called Cypher betrayed Morpheus and the resistance overall by secretly meeting up with the Mr. Smith.
His demand in exchange for his betrayal was to have his memory wiped and enjoy a luxurious lifestyle within the matrix. In other words, to live in eternal bliss by staying wilfully ignorant of the corrupt ways of our world, not wanting to sacrifice his comfort to fight for another. He did so while chomping down on a piece of steak which was the underlying message.

You must be registered for see medias

2. The Bad Batch

This Netflix movie had a scene in which an elderly man kidnapped a young woman, bound her to a rack very similar a rape rack in which farmers hold down cows to be artificially inseminated. The man went on to say to her that he is not sexually molesting her but only wants her to give him a child. The young lady goes into a full panic state without much success but was saved in the end. Interesting how farmers get angry when people call them rapists for artificially inseminating a cow. See the correlation? I could not find the footage online, sorry. Perhaps give it a try on netflix.

3. Cloud Atlas

In this movie, being one of my favorites, an asian lady works as a waitress in a futuristic mega city. All the waiters are pretty asian women and are treated as slaves, sometimes raped. Men are allowed to grope and in instances that they retaliate, the metal collar around their neck would send a swift death in front of the others to make an example out of her. They all have their daily milk packet that keeps them docile. One of these women comes to find the horrifying truth behind the scenes. A view of a major slaughterhouse in which the asian women are hung up by their ankles after a swift kill and grounded up to nourish the still live women as the milk packets.. In the real world, there are many instances of pigs having been fed their own kind by farmers.

The blatant disregard of these asian women being living breathing, feeling beings is a hint towards the livestock industry of our world.

You must be registered for see medias

4. Mad Max Fury Road

Another one of my alltime favorite movies. In this Post-Apocalyptic setting, Max and this lady called Furiosa help a bunch of beautiful women escape from their owner. A tyrant that uses women as slaves for their milk and their healthy genes that have not been infested with the post ww3 radiation. This tyrant dominates the water supply, uses women as milking cows, and trains young boys to become warriors with a deluded sense of pride, obsessed with dying a respectful death in battle. Just as our modern day soldiers.

Later in the movie Max and Furiosa encounter a group of aged women. One of them carries a suitcase full of seeds and hopes that she'll one day find rich soil in this desolate environment. In the end, they go back to the tyrant's domain, defeat the stronghold and distribute the water evenly so that crops ccan be grown again and the need for mother's milk and warrior boys became obsolete.

You must be registered for see images

There are pllenty of other examples out there but I'll end with the very last scene of Mad Max Fury Road. It was a quote and it goes like;

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: minamoto