Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I am wrong and my suspsition throws this game. I will sincerly appologize to not only you, but every single player, including the mod. I entered this game with the idea of facts first and only. Not feelings or gut reads. None of that. So I am looking at things from a neurtal bias. I have showed the ability to listen this game, and will continue to. Hopefully you are wrong about what you said and I am right.
This is not about a feeling or guts reading but open up yourself for discussion and listening to people voice.

That apology means nothing because I have tried to get you into a discussion to clear up the issue but you still refused to listen and accept that you're wrong about your thinking and decision making. You have been given a chance to fix the situation but you just ignored the chance. And you cant deny(after the game) that I've told you on how wrong are you about me inside 2DP of this game but you didnt moved. Sorry Red, you will never right about me this time. How can I be wrong when I'm in a good side???

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Remember your old time classic game that you have hosting before. Me and Rej pulled a win for town that actually on the brink of lost. It took an open mind, willingness to hear each other voices, willingness to accept that you can be wrong and great understanding.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Alice in Noodleland

If Red claim is true we should focusing on Lukundo and Raunix, and even Elmage

Raunix looking very suspicious rn because of what he said in one of his post.

Lukundo mostly because how he played inside the 1 DP. I will elaborate about this.

But Elmage seriously not contributing at all. If he can't play he should asking for sub like he did in his previous game. But he seems still wanting to stay in this game. So 50/50.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Could be the scum here is Raunix and Elmage

Tbh I really want to believe that Elmage is mafia. That's why he still silent. Don't want to say something fake about someone. There's no other reason.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have been doing a little reassessment. I think Elmage couldn't be scum. It because he has voted Alice to be a King. And in my pov there's no reason for scum to vote town to be a king. They are either voting themselves or not voting at all.

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know Raunix, this post from you really makes me question your position inside this game. I have you as town before but right now I'm not very sure.

Are you really serious want to help town? Because what you've said here clearly shows that you're not being truthful.

You said this,

"I was confusing my reason to vote Alice with Elmage's reason"

I can clearly see Elmage's reason why he voted Alice for king,
What you quoted from Elmage was his reply to my and Red's question as to why he voted Alice.

but I don't see your reasoning at all. From 11 posts you have I failed to find your reasoning or vote on Alice. There's non. Why are you lying?

And this one is very serious. It questioned your credibility in this game. This really hard to ignore/take lightly.

The issue here is that you think TSQ is still alive. Are you for real? TSQ has died along with his lover BoINez last night killed by Mafia. Did you miss the news? This is a very stupid mistake, missing out something crucial like this. I never saw town doing this mistake. Most town did aware if town dies in the night.

Can you answer these Raunix?
I didn't vote Alice for King, forgot that King vote deadline was 3am my place, like I said.

And for thinking that TSQ was alive, I didn't read the NP before my reply because I saw that I was pinged and wanted to reply to it first. My fault I didn't clarify that.

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also couldn't reply til now because I have tutors on Saturday.

I have been doing a little reassessment. I think Elmage couldn't be scum. It because he has voted Alice to be a King. And in my pov there's no reason for scum to vote town to be a king. They are either voting themselves or not voting at all.
TMI? How are you 100% certain Alice is town? Because she feels the most towny? Or am I missing something here? For all we know, Alice could be lying

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What you quoted from Elmage was his reply to my and Red's question as to why he voted Alice.

I didn't vote Alice for King, forgot that King vote deadline was 3am my place, like I said.

And for thinking that TSQ was alive, I didn't read the NP before my reply because I saw that I was pinged and wanted to reply to it first. My fault I didn't clarify that.
And that's his reasoning why he voted Alice. So how can you get confused between his reasoning and yours when you didn't post any reasoning at all?

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And that's his reasoning why he voted Alice. So how can you get confused between his reasoning and yours when you didn't post any reasoning at all?
I *was* confused until he replied to me. What you quoted was his reply to me and Red.

Hey, just woke up and finished reading. Rej, I understand the sus since Luke seemed to be voting for himself for selfish reasons but Elmage? tbh I would've voted Alice for King as well (because of Nez really... and Alice seeming the most town to me) The thing is that I didn't because I didn't pay attention to the deadline and it was ~3am for me. I'll vote next time, possibly for Red since she's going into detective mode like in DN game where she was towny.

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is that the reasoning you wanted?
I feel like I have to repeat myself every time I play mafia o_o
So, notes:

1. I don't logout
2. I probably will always have a tab of this open so angle-shooting is useless
3. my timezone is UTC +1 (GMT +1 anyone you prefer ._.)
4. I play mafia based solely on logic and information, so I usually get more active as the game progresses

Now, I voted Alice because, well she asked first lol! Also, I'm more familiar with Alice's gameplay than any other player in this game, btw I still haven't had the time to read about the setup yet, I'll do so before my next post hopefully. Now, let's have a good game shall we?
Allow me to repeat myself. This quote was AFTER I said I was confused about why Elmage voted Alice.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I also couldn't reply til now because I have tutors on Saturday.

TMI? How are you 100% certain Alice is town? Because she feels the most towny? Or am I missing something here? For all we know, Alice could be lying

But she does not come; abandoned,
Vainly I endure and sigh
Lonely, as the water lilies
On the blue lake ever lie.

I love watching water lilies floating on lakes or ponds. They added certain beauty where they are.
-------------------------------------

@BoiNez paper is that you?
Pros of voting me.

I'm confirmed town.
I'm the best

Con

I will become like a ghost when I get Lynch or night killed. Meaning I can talk but I cannot vote.

These doesn't sound like something that came out by Alice. I mean its not a made up things but legit coming from her role PM. Especially the bold part. And I know when Alice is town she going to let people know from a hint or directly claim. Depending on game rule on claiming.

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These doesn't sound like something that came out by Alice. I mean its not a made up things but legit coming from her role PM. Especially the bold part. And I know when Alice is town she going to let people know from a hint or directly claim. Depending on game rule on claiming.
Alright, but I'm still keeping my eye on you.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is that the reasoning you wanted?

Allow me to repeat myself. This quote was AFTER I said I was confused about why Elmage voted Alice.

You said this inside that post

" I was confusing my reason to vote Alice with Elmage's reason"

So how you can say you get confused with the reasoning when Elmage gave his reasoning after you asked him and your own reasoning coming long before Elmage's post that tells his reason voting Alice??. There should not be a confusion.

So what do you think about Red role claiming?

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said this inside that post

So how you can say you get confused with the reasoning when Elmage gave his reasoning after you asked him and your own reasoning coming long before Elmage's post that tells his reason voting Alice??. There should not be a confusion.

So what do you think about Red role claiming?
> WAS
not am. When I said that, I was commenting on the me before Elmage's reply.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
> WAS
not am. When I said that, I was commenting on the me before Elmage's reply.
So there should be no confusion because Elmage was yet to state his reasoning prior to that post. Elmage just posting like two times in the 1DP.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I might but the thing is, I don't trust you after this whole fiasco.
So you think people should trust you? A player that has so far said nothing that really note worthy? Of course you're not going to follow me voting Lukundo because you're his team mate. I just wanted to see your reaction to my request.

You think I believe your excuses on why you still think TSQ still alive? I'm not.

You're yet to have a good list of suspect. People will find its hard to work with you because you aren't being bold enough. You don't have proper opinion. A Scum's trait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.