Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will vote for myself as the King.

I'm very suspicious of All_Rhed. Her demeanor is not very townie.. I. Mean the vibes coming from her. Plus the vote against Rej.

It's only between her and Luke should be the focus today.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will vote for myself as the King.

I'm very suspicious of All_Rhed. Her demeanor is not very townie.. I. Mean the vibes coming from her. Plus the vote against Rej.

It's only between her and Luke should be the focus today.
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one aware of this.

You are right Alice, they are the people we should focusing now.

Come here guys say something. I want to share my finding.

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who are you suspecting right now?
Can you explain to me the bold part. I have a hard time to understand it.
(second quote) Ok so Rej voted for Luke for King D1, Elmage voted Alice for king. Red was sussing Elmage and Rej iirc and I thought that Elmage's vote on Alice was fine but realised I was confusing my reason to vote Alice with Elmage's reason. Does that make sense?

Susses?
Honestly, I can't bring myself to trust you Ansa. Especially when you're popping in late, even if I know that you couldn't help it. I guess it's part gut feeling/coming in late, which isn't a very valid reason.

Luke, as I said before, seems to just be selfish. As in, "I don't care who wins, I just want to be in power." type of thing. Can't tell what he's thinking about.

TSQ, the only conversation which sticks out is with him and Luke. Others are either unhelpful (mainly first half of D1) and the other half is actually questioning other people. He's posted his thoughts on the scum (Ansa, Rej, Luke) but I dont like how his pool is the same as what the others thought/posted before him. I still have my doubts about him but he kinda seems like town... maybe?

Before I expand on this list, I'm gonna wait for the rest to post their thoughts on today.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(second quote) Ok so Rej voted for Luke for King D1, Elmage voted Alice for king. Red was sussing Elmage and Rej iirc and I thought that Elmage's vote on Alice was fine but realised I was confusing my reason to vote Alice with Elmage's reason. Does that make sense?

Susses?
Honestly, I can't bring myself to trust you Ansa. Especially when you're popping in late, even if I know that you couldn't help it. I guess it's part gut feeling/coming in late, which isn't a very valid reason.

Luke, as I said before, seems to just be selfish. As in, "I don't care who wins, I just want to be in power." type of thing. Can't tell what he's thinking about.

TSQ, the only conversation which sticks out is with him and Luke. Others are either unhelpful (mainly first half of D1) and the other half is actually questioning other people. He's posted his thoughts on the scum (Ansa, Rej, Luke) but I dont like how his pool is the same as what the others thought/posted before him. I still have my doubts about him but he kinda seems like town... maybe?

Before I expand on this list, I'm gonna wait for the rest to post their thoughts on today.

You know Raunix, this post from you really makes me question your position inside this game. I have you as town before but right now I'm not very sure.

Are you really serious want to help town? Because what you've said here clearly shows that you're not being truthful.

You said this,

"I was confusing my reason to vote Alice with Elmage's reason"

I can clearly see Elmage's reason why he voted Alice for king,

I feel like I have to repeat myself every time I play mafia o_o
So, notes:

1. I don't logout
2. I probably will always have a tab of this open so angle-shooting is useless
3. my timezone is UTC +1 (GMT +1 anyone you prefer ._.)
4. I play mafia based solely on logic and information, so I usually get more active as the game progresses

Now, I voted Alice because, well she asked first lol! Also, I'm more familiar with Alice's gameplay than any other player in this game, btw I still haven't had the time to read about the setup yet, I'll do so before my next post hopefully. Now, let's have a good game shall we?
but I don't see your reasoning at all. From 11 posts you have I failed to find your reasoning or vote on Alice. There's non. Why are you lying?

And this one is very serious. It questioned your credibility in this game. This really hard to ignore/take lightly.

The issue here is that you think TSQ is still alive. Are you for real? TSQ has died along with his lover BoINez last night killed by Mafia. Did you miss the news? This is a very stupid mistake, missing out something crucial like this. I never saw town doing this mistake. Most town did aware if town dies in the night.

Can you answer these Raunix?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:lok:
@Anstsuken & @TheLukundo could you guys tell me what your role name is. Just what you are called. I want to know so I can make a claim in my next post following this thought process.
Why it so important to know about people's role? You are capable town player Red but that quality is missing inside this game. Why?

There's no sense of urgency or sign of worriness from you even after town has lost 3 members(2 very good players and 1 doctor). Town Red not gonna stays passive after seeing all this.

Wow I have lots of thing to look at rn. From you and luk and now Raunix. Elmage also makes me uncomfortable. How many scum are there in this game?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Im not asking for anything other then your role name. Ill tell you mine when you guys do. That is all I ask. I have my reason for not saying it first, I would have if I didn't. Also dont "town red" me. Point out errors in this game and compare them to how a town player would work, please. Not how I last played. We haven't played in the same game in a long time. Anyway, I ask you and Luke because like I've stated you guys are active so I should make the most progress questioning you than players who are hardly active.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im not asking for anything other then your role name. Ill tell you mine when you guys do. That is all I ask. I have my reason for not saying it first, I would have if I didn't. Also dont "town red" me. Point out errors in this game and compare them to how a town player would work, please. Not how I last played. We haven't played in the same game in a long time. Anyway, I ask you and Luke because like I've stated you guys are active so I should make the most progress questioning you than players who are hardly active.
No. I never town read you nor scum read you. But if you're town you should be more active contributing your thoughts. Share with us important point or something that we can think about and discuss. That's what I demand from you.

Do you know what town player should do? Come up with many possibility, reading and responding to people's post, asking questions, seek for clarification. Most importantly, interact with all players not just a few. What I mean is keep moving your ass to find the right answer or the right final decision.

"We haven't played in the same game in a long time." Yeah this doesn't make sense lol. We just were not in the same team in the previous games.

What I see here from you is excuses and avoiding.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your activity as scum is much secure here Red because of this game voting rule 'send your vote in PM'. You can vote anyone(as you're a fan of RVS) and no one gonna question why or question your reasoning because they can't look into your pm. You can say you vote this player inside game thread but behind you're voting other people. You have told us that you've voted Luk but no one knows how true the claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.