Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm an easy target due to my play style, so getting mislynched isn't new. Most players here just don't understand my gameplay that's all, and that's why I picked Alice as Queen, because she may be able to tell if I'm scum or not, just as much as I'd be able to tell, and I think town lost when Alice was subbed. TSQ somehow took my sudden activity as a scum move or something, when I stated, as I usually do, that I'm rarely ever active DP1. Luk employed a tactic that I'd seen with moth before and I mentioned it in my post analysing the players, but it seems nobody caught that. I don't know if I'd have caught Raunix, but he didn't really give strong town vibes either. Well played mafia

Reactions: Rej and Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm an easy target due to my play style, so getting mislynched isn't new. Most players here just don't understand my gameplay that's all, and that's why I picked Alice as Queen, because she may be able to tell if I'm scum or not, just as much as I'd be able to tell, and I think town lost when Alice was subbed. TSQ somehow took my sudden activity as a scum move or something, when I stated, as I usually do, that I'm rarely ever active DP1. Luk employed a tactic that I'd seen with moth before and I mentioned it in my post analysing the players, but it seems nobody caught that. I don't know if I'd have caught Raunix, but he didn't really give strong town vibes either. Well played mafia
I'm so sorry Elmage. Your mislynch can be avoided if I trust myself more and not TSQ. Its all my fault. I always have Lukundo as scum before everyone else. And between Raunix and you I see Raunix is more scummier than you. I believe Raunix know that I have caught him. My original plan, I wanted to rid Lukundo first. Clear Lukundo first. We gonna deal with his buddy in the next round.

If only the sub never happened Im gonna stick with my original plan

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm so sorry Elmage. Your mislynch can be avoided if I trust myself more and not TSQ. Its all my fault. I always have Lukundo as scum before everyone else. And between Raunix and you I see Raunix is more scummier than you. I believe Raunix know that I have caught him. My original plan, I wanted to rid Lukundo first. Clear Lukundo first. We gonna deal with his buddy in the next round.

If only the sub never happened Im gonna stick with my original plan
It's cool bro, I can understand why you'd go with TSQ, it happens

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice was subbed out because she was really AFK. Didn't answer at discord so I had to replace her.
Later she answered and explained internet connection issues, so that was not her fault at all.
Each game is just a game, luck is a part of it and Alice being AFK and Boi not protecting TSQ were part of wolves' luck.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alice was subbed out because she was really AFK. Didn't answer at discord so I had to replace her.
Later she answered and explained internet connection issues, so that was not her fault at all.
Each game is just a game, luck is a part of it and Alice being AFK and Boi not protecting TSQ were part of wolves' luck.
Is there a dead chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.