Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I don't recall if anyone has ever elaborated on this before but I'd like to talk about V and Kaiko

The Japanese name 'Keiko' translates in 'sunlight child'

Well we all know about the Sunlit Garden and that its owned by V/Washuu/CCG so its not surprising that their spokesman (or leader who knows) is named Kaiko

So maybe Kaiko was made in the Sunlit Garden?...maybe... but let's take a look:

Rize, Furuta, Arima, Hairu, and Ching-Li were all children from SLG. There's also the few unnamed ones with Hirako. Anyways, so these known children of SLG are all normal looking Tokyo Ghoul characters.

Well, why is it then that Kaiko and the other members of V look so messed up? They are all featureless eggheaded men without pupils. I guess you could say they look this way in order keep their identity a secret and whenever Ishida plans to reveal them, they won't look so plain.

It may also be possible that Kaiko is more of a failed cloning/breeding from the CCG

This is what I'm talking about:

You must be registered for see images

There's also the case of the comissioner of German CCG, Adam Gehner

You must be registered for see images

Gehner was also the inventor of the quinque which is not necessarily related to Kaiko but still an interesting fact.

I wish I was smart enough to bridge this next bit with the first half but I can't think of the best transition but anyways:

I don't think V is a Japanese group or at least purely Japanese. I think V is a German started organization with the Washuu to reach a common goal. Flashbacks of the Washuu family showed them as samurai-esque people. I would assume the ancestors of the Washuu had archaic methods of ghoul elimination. Germans supplied the tech and Washuu supplied the influence.

Kanou is a scientist who frequented Germany often so it makes sense about the whole experiment thing.

Matsuri also frequented Germany is seemed sort of like the black sheep of the Washuu. I think he is a puppet for the German CCG.

There is no real conclusion to the thread. I just wanted to talk about my ideas. *_*