Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How strong was Kushina? Where does she rank in terms of skills as a kunoichi? We only got bits and scraps to go by but how strong were her sealing chains? I know they were strong enough to subdue Kyubi.....do they make her a kage level kunoichi?

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She was able to subdue the strongest Tailed Beast after giving birth and Jinchuriki extraction. Those chains would tear apart any human. Easily Kage level.
This. Then there's the fact that she was able to set up a barrier that not even the Third Hokage could get through, whilst holding down Full Kurama.

She also possessed immense will-power.

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This. Then there's the fact that she was able to set up a barrier that not even the Third Hokage could get through, whilst holding down Full Kurama.

She also possessed immense will-power.
She did all that after giving birth to the chakra monster that is Naruto, and after being extracted full Kurama out of her body.
Just to understand how huge are those feats, I like to compare them to the Yang transmigrant 1/2 Kurama extraction, Naruto couldn' t even move a finger the second after being extracted only half Kurama, and Naruto didn' t give birth to a chakra monster just before this extraction like Kushina did.
Healthy Kushina is above kage level.

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She was able to Subdue Kurama as for combat feats she doesn't have any, her cabins weren't enough to beat fodder cloud nin who tried to kidnap her. The chains were impressive against kurama but humans aren't kurama anyway she was jonin rank.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When was this said? :wut:

Why doesn't Naruto have it? :wut:

Why does Karin have it? :wut:
@bold when was what said? be specific I don't have time for games.

Naruto doesn't have it because nobody taught it to him and he's irrelevant to the topic at hand. You will be reported if you try to divert from the topic at hand so behave.

Karin is also irrelevant to the topic of Kushina Uzumaki. You will be reported if you try to bring in another again so behave.

Last edited:

Uzumaki Bolt

Kin
6💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to her, , at least in the beginning.

We also know that she didn't know how to control her powers until that very event (the rescue) and her falling in love with Minato. Her 'love' is what made her a strong jinchuuriki. I'm referring to her conversation with Mito.

And, of course, the data book says she went on to become one of the top kunoichi of the leaf, so she obviously grew a lot since the kidnapping.

We basically can't use the kidnapping to prove anything, the same way we can't use Sakura's kidnapping by Shin to say she's weak.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@bold when was what said? be specific I don't have time for games.

Naruto doesn't have it because nobody taught it to him and he's irrelevant to the topic at hand. You will be reported if you try to divert from the topic at hand so behave.

Karin is also irrelevant to the topic of Kushina Uzumaki. You will be reported if you try to bring in another again so behave.
You said the Admantine Chains are part of Kurama's seal, right? :wut:

When was this said again? :wut:

Why doesn't Naruto have Chains from Kurama's seal? :wut:

Why does Databook 4 say Karin has same Chains as Kushina? :wut: Karin is jinchuriki now? :wut:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
According to her, , at least in the beginning.

We also know that she didn't know how to control her powers until that very event (the rescue) and her falling in love with Minato. Her 'love' is what made her a strong jinchuuriki. I'm referring to her conversation with Mito.

And, of course, the data book says she went on to become one of the top kunoichi of the leaf, so she obviously grew a lot since the kidnapping.

We basically can't use the kidnapping to prove anything, the same way we can't use Sakura's kidnapping by Shin to say she's weak.
Agree except for the bold.

Also can you link where it says she became top lead kunochi?