Skywardsword

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have seen once that if we combine Senju and Uchiha we reach the Rinnegan, Madara is the living proof of that. But what if we combine Hyuuga and Uzumaki?

You must be registered for see images

Both scans above prove that the Uzumaki and the Hyuuga are related to the Senju and the Uchiha respectively.

So...the Uzumaki and the Hyuuga can be combined and their result will be the Rinnegan.

In theory that is true...right?

Thats what i want to discuss, bellow ill give two hypthetical situations that could have and can happen accordingly.

Situation 1: If in his dying breath, Neji transfered his Byakugan to Naruto in a simillar fashion of what happened to Kakashi and Obito, could Naruto later developed the Rinnegan out of Neji's eyes?

Situation 2: Some years after the war is over Naruto and Hinata get married, Hinata then gives birth to a child, could this child be born with/ later develop the Rinnegan?

Note that those two situations above are hypothetical and should not really to be taken very seriously.

Anyway what i want to discuss here is the theory that has been passed around the fanbase: could Hyuuga and Uzumaki be combined to form the Rinnegan just like the Uchiha and the Senju?

-Spoiler-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
most would say that the top scan is no longer plausible because kishi failed to follow up on it and no neji eye cannot be transferred even if he wanted to because the hyuuga curse seal already sealed it away.

Skywardsword

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
most would say that the top scan is no longer plausible because kishi failed to follow up on it and no neji eye cannot be transferred even if he wanted to because the hyuuga curse seal already sealed it away.
1. Well...just because it wasnt further explored it dosent mean it isnt true.

2. Not quite nesesarily. Heres a little piece of the page about the seal in Neji's forehead that i found in Narutopedia

"This seal is branded on all branch house members in the Hyūga clan by members of the main house. The main purpose is to seal the Byakugan at death, so that its secrets never fall into the hands of the enemy. "

That means that if Neji was still alive his eyes wouldnt be sealed away, if the eyes were removed before his demise there was nothing stopping somebody of implanting the eyes on himself or someone else;

Reactions: ssjsage

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hard to say. Assuming both are branch families of the respective Elder and Younger Sons... It's possible.

However transplant is impossible from Neji. It would have to be from Hinata, Hiashi, or Hanabi. As upon death, a Hyuga with the curse seal has their eyes destroyed.

The other idea depends on any future revelations regarding history. Even then it's hard to say assuming the concept of branched relations.

Plausible, but impossible to 100% prove/disprove.

-Spoiler-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Well...just because it wasnt further explored it dosent mean it isnt true.

2. Not quite nesesarily. Heres a little piece of the page about the seal in Neji's forehead that i found in Narutopedia

"This seal is branded on all branch house members in the Hyūga clan by members of the main house. The main purpose is to seal the Byakugan at death, so that its secrets never fall into the hands of the enemy. "

That means that if Neji was still alive his eyes wouldnt be sealed away, if the eyes were removed before his demise there was nothing stopping somebody of implanting the eyes on himself or someone else;
just that no one did and he's gone now

but what your saying could be true since the uzumaki is similar to the senju the lifeforce thing and the hyuuga is similar to the uchiha with the eye could be possible.

Skywardsword

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just that no one did and he's gone now

but what your saying could be true since the uzumaki is similar to the senju the lifeforce thing and the hyuuga is similar to the uchiha with the eye could be possible.
So just because no one bothered to dig deeper into it, it is now a lie? Even if there is no solid argument to counter it?

miromiro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hyuuga doesn't have anything to do with the Rinnegan or anything about it. I can understand why people make all these theories, but Kishimoto hasn't developed the Byakugan at all throughout the series, thus making it seem like he kinda regrets creating them, since he can't make up any back-story. Uchiha and Senju is the way to Rinnegan. Uzumaki isn't Senju, just as Hyuuga isn't Uchiha.

I'll stand by my opinion that the Byakugan is an improved mutation from the Sharingan.

Skywardsword

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll stand by my opinion that the Byakugan is an improved mutation from the Sharingan.
But to be a mutation of the Sharingan it has to come from the Sharingan. That would mean that the Uchiha and Hyuuga where originally one and thus that the Hyuuga are related to the Sage of Six Paths just as much as the Uchiha...

miromiro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, the Sharingan only is coming from Rikudou (Juubi actually), the Byakugan is merely some kind of copy with some improvements. For instance, it looks like a blinded Sharingan after Izanagi, that's why Byakugan actually looks like.

I can't explain it, it's just an assumption, but this is the only logical explanation of how Byakugan came to be. People often associate dojutsu with Rikudou Sennin and the beginnings of the Shinobi world, but that's often unrelated.

Skywardsword

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, the Sharingan only is coming from Rikudou (Juubi actually), the Byakugan is merely some kind of copy with some improvements. For instance, it looks like a blinded Sharingan after Izanagi, that's why Byakugan actually looks like.

I can't explain it, it's just an assumption, but this is the only logical explanation of how Byakugan came to be. People often associate dojutsu with Rikudou Sennin and the beginnings of the Shinobi world, but that's often unrelated.
But you said it was a mutation, for it to be a mutation it had to come from the Sharingan and thus relating the Hyuuga to the Uchiha...how can it be a mutation of the Sharingan if it didnt even come from the Sharingan?

Last edited:

miromiro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah yes, that's what I meant. Sorry for misunderstanding. Yes, indeed, the Byakugan does come from the Uchiha, in my opinion, since it was mutated from it. And yeah, this somehow does highly indirectly relate Hyuuga to the Juubi / Rikudou Sennin, but that's about it. I still don't think this is the key to Rinnegan, I'm afraid, Byakugan itself is way too weak to develop into Rinnegan, plus that Uzumaki DNA =/= Senju DNA.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No they don't because, its manga fact that Uchiha and Senju powers combined awakens the Rinnegan as stated by Madara who knows the full information of Uchiha tablets.

Uzumaki and Hyuuga are both of the same branches of Uchiha and Senju since they are descendants directly from them. I would love if you read my theory of how Hyuuga + Uchiha = elder son'd dojutsu:

Please comment and share your thoughts of the theory:).

Skywardsword

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah yes, that's what I meant. Sorry for misunderstanding. Yes, indeed, the Byakugan does come from the Uchiha, in my opinion, since it was mutated from it. And yeah, this somehow does highly indirectly relate Hyuuga to the Juubi / Rikudou Sennin, but that's about it. I still don't think this is the key to Rinnegan, I'm afraid, Byakugan itself is way too weak to develop into Rinnegan, plus that Uzumaki DNA =/= Senju DNA.
Well, in my opinion the Hyuuga and the Uchiha would be equally related to the Rikudou, unless the Uchiha are all Inbreed, which i highly doubt because if that was true the Elder Son's eyes would still be around. Same thing can be said for the Uzumaki, i believe

No they don't because, its manga fact that Uchiha and Senju powers combined awakens the Rinnegan as stated by Madara who knows the full information of Uchiha tablets.

Uzumaki and Hyuuga are both of the same branches of Uchiha and Senju since they are descendants directly from them. I would love if you read my theory of how Hyuuga + Uchiha = elder son'd dojutsu:

Please comment and share your thoughts of the theory:).
Wait, arent the two bold statements contradicting each other when it comes to your disbelief on the theory itself?

Last edited:

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, in my opinion the Hyuuga and the Uchiha would be equally related to the Rikudou, unless the Uchiha are all Inbreed, which i highly doubt because if that was true the Elder Son's eyes would still be around. Same thing can be said for the Uzumaki, i believe

Wait, arent the two bold statements contradicting each other when it comes to your disbelief on the theory itself?
Uzumaki are distant relative of Senju stated by Kushina.
Kakashi stated Hyuuga and Uchiha are related to each other.

Skywardsword

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uzumaki are distant relative of Senju stated by Kushina.
Kakashi stated Hyuuga and Uchiha are related to each other.
Exactly...

thats not what i meant i mean no one transplanted the eye and he's dead now
Lets answer a quote with another quote

We have seen once that if we combine Senju and Uchiha we reach the Rinnegan, Madara is the living proof of that. But what if we combine Hyuuga and Uzumaki?

Both scans above prove that the Uzumaki and the Hyuuga are related to the Senju and the Uchiha respectively.

So...the Uzumaki and the Hyuuga can be combined and their result will be the Rinnegan.

In theory that is true...right?

Thats what i want to discuss, bellow ill give two hypothetical situations that could have and can happen accordingly.

Situation 1: If in his dying breath, Neji transfered his Byakugan to Naruto in a simillar fashion of what happened to Kakashi and Obito, could Naruto later developed the Rinnegan out of Neji's eyes?

Situation 2: Some years after the war is over Naruto and Hinata get married, Hinata then gives birth to a child, could this child be born with/ later develop the Rinnegan?

Note that those two situations above are hypothetical and should not really to be taken very seriously.

Anyway what i want to discuss here is the theory that has been passed around the fanbase: could Hyuuga and Uzumaki be combined to form the Rinnegan just like the Uchiha and the Senju?

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because it said that uchiha clan origins lie within the hyuga clan doesn't mean it came first
And I don't think it will work it takes all of kuramas yang chakra for naruto to be comparable to hashi and a special chakra sprouts and changes the sharingan to the ms

Hashis strong chakra and the chakra that sprouts is responsible for the rinnegan

Last edited: