Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With that 3 minute prep sasuke isn't pulling that.
Boruto gets ftg'd to toad mountain at start of match b4 that happens.
Marking is irrelevant. He needs to touch Boruto to warp him away and unless he reacts faster than Sasuke does you simply don't have a point.

Not to mention that's BFR.

naruto's squad low-diffs

Minato FTG Blitzes Salad before Sasuke prepares his shit.
Sasuke doesn't need to prepare a thing. :lol

1. Match starts.
2. Sasuke kills Boruto.

Not sure how Minato blitzes Sarada before Sasuke bitzes Boruto when he needs to get his tag there, but :lol You can always explain.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Marking is irrelevant. He needs to touch Boruto to warp him away and unless he reacts faster than Sasuke does you simply don't have a point.

Not to mention that's BFR.
@bold what? He didnt touch the kages when he jumped them.

He doesn't have to react to sasuke since the warp is the first thing he does at match start. Nothing puts Ameno over ftg in speed since both are instant.

It's not bfr either since toad mountain was added to battlefield via prep.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, you mean ? It's obvious Minato put his hands both Tobirama and Hiruzen in the lower left panel, he even told them to ''come before him'' for that very reason.

And yes. When he marks him he'll be giving bolt his chakra.
It doesn't work that way, he can't just warp people with his mind. :lol He has to be touching them or making contact with a person that shares the same chakra, like in Naruto's chakra arms case.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, you mean ? It's obvious Minato put his hands both Tobirama and Hiruzen in the lower left panel, he even told them to ''come before him'' for that very reason.
I mean this:

It doesn't work that way, he can't just warp people with his mind. :lol He has to be touching them or making contact with a person that shares the same chakra, like in Naruto's chakra arms case.
it does. Kurama already established that minato can share chakra the same way naruto does when he hands out cloaks. The only difference is that naruto does it in higher volume.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why don't you restrict S/T for the first minute? Or better yet, restrict S/T all together.

Even though Naruto would be able to react after Sasuke's S/T, it wouldn't be a physical reaction, but a mental one. And I doubt he could create an Avatar and then grab Boruto before Sasuke pins him down and T-bags his face.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why don't you restrict S/T for the first minute? Or better yet, restrict S/T all together.

Even though Naruto would be able to react after Sasuke's S/T, it wouldn't be a physical reaction, but a mental one. And I doubt he could create an Avatar and then grab Boruto before Sasuke pins him down and T-bags his face.
Avatar and susanno is restricted.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Avatar and susanno is restricted.
Heavily sided to the Uchiha side since there's no counter to Amenotjikara with or without it. He wouldn't be capable of grabbing Bolt anyway by that time.

Sasuke uses it > Gets Behind Boruto > Naruto realizes it after Sasuke's teleports- Both are at the same speed regardless so he wouldn't be capable of reacting to it at the same time - > Avatar is made but Sasuke would have Boruto already

I would restrict S/T

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean this:

it does. Kurama already established that minato can share chakra the same way naruto does when he hands out cloaks. The only difference is that naruto does it in higher volume.

This seems viable, I don't remember it ever being used in a ''Minato vs ...'' thread when it's a potential game changer. Why didn't Minato just warp Obito in front of Naruto and Sasuke's Enton Rasen-Shuriken then?

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This seems viable, I don't remember it ever being used in a ''Minato vs ...'' thread when it's a potential game changer. Why didn't Minato just warp Obito in front of Naruto and Sasuke's Enton Rasen-Shuriken then?
Obito never had minato's chakra for him to teleport him freely, only the mark giving minato a teleport destination.

It has been done in the manga tho. Tobirama did it via minato's chakra to save fodder.

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

this whole plan would be stupid because sasuke teleport himself right into the enemies Homebase with the two fastest people alive dumb decision

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heavily sided to the Uchiha side since there's no counter to Amenotjikara with or without it. He wouldn't be capable of grabbing Bolt anyway by that time.

Sasuke uses it > Gets Behind Boruto > Naruto realizes it after Sasuke's teleports- Both are at the same speed regardless so he wouldn't be capable of reacting to it at the same time - > Avatar is made but Sasuke would have Boruto already

I would restrict S/T
Naruto can run as fast as sasuke can teleport that Plus sage and chakra arm's

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada can create craters big enough to drown Mangekyou Sharingan users like Shin. She'll simply knock him on his ass or Itachi totsuka smacks him into the other realm or Sasuke ameno blitzes him.