[Predictions] Uzumaki beauty And Senju power

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I think minato will give naruto his yin seal part to naruto making him be able to turn into the whole thing

Kabuto summon kushina gett naruto and bee in a barrier then chain them up so tobi can extract their power so the whole jubi can be transform

Then I see tsunade last stand and show sm regeneration and bring back bee and naruto but before she dose it hashirama stop her and save them with his wood style immortal regeneration so tsunade wont die

Hashi and tsunade talk tsunade say madar is in perfect edo tensai mode hashirama is afraid he said in this case how can I beat him tsunade says dont worry

She then raise from the ground and say iam a senzumaki (wich is half senju and uzumakI) she say this last techinque will stop madara uchiha she releas her sign on her head turing it into a sun shape she say this is mito uzumaki power this is the will of fire she seals madara edo state away making him be able to be killed

Naruto catches her and before she dies she tells him that hes the 6th hokage and she his gran but before she says it she dies

Hashi stand up and say I will end you madara once and for all

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gotta stop reading random threads.....kabuto will have no part in this ark anymore. So summoning kushina isn't gonna happen.