Uwu - Antipatiko

Antipatiko

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello, my name is Chris and I'm from Philippines. Proud to be pinoy! Lmao.
I'm 23 years old, already college graduate in Information Technology. (Skills as: Android App Programmer, Photoshop Editing, and Video Editing)

I'm currently working on my lessons in playing a piano and going to the gym as my daily activities and self-studying Japanese (I only know how to read and write Hiragana and half of Katakana, I am a starter btw).

When it comes to games, I've only played PUBG, that's the only game I've played for a few years but I just recently quit, it's a dead game anyway. I'd rather watch a game review or a game walkthrough on youtube instead of actually playing the game myself, I don't really spend much time in gaming.

I'm active in discord and facebook. I enjoy watching anime, reading manga and light novels. I've also been collecting anime series, manga collection and PDF Light Novels as well as TV shows (Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, e.t.c.) with no watermarks of course. Bruh, I hate watermarks. These are my preciouses, my collectionses but I'll share it if you become my friend, ofc.

Things I don't like: Getting stuck in a situation where I don't have anything to read anymore, it feels soooooo empty in the inside. I'm like...emotionless. Y'know what I mean? :'L

Things I like: M'hmm.. I liked overpowered MC and also have a good story and world building, of course. OH, btw I like isekai, rom-com, and some drama too I guess but not too much 'cause I'm really sensitive. (Because of AnoHana). I also like talking to people to improve my communication skills in English (verbally)