from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well one color spread said "Lies turns to reality" something like that...

He's 3000 men away to call it 8000 men :bdpf:

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's put it this way....

If God Usopp is ever caught in a jam all by himself, and is in trouble.. the whole entire fleet wouldn't even think twice about going to rescue him/help him. And they wouldn't even deny it, if Usopp said "these are my followers!".. they would have no objections whatsoever.. they love that guy Usopp! xd

Hope that answers your question..

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's put it this way....

If God Usopp is ever caught in a jam all by himself, and is in trouble.. the whole entire fleet wouldn't even think twice about going to rescue him/help him. And they wouldn't even deny it, if Usopp said "these are my followers!".. they would have no objections whatsoever.. they love that guy Usopp! xd

Hope that answers your question..
Honestly how badass would it be seeing Usopp with his sniper and 8000 men behind him,I'd flip out of hype :x3:

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly how badass would it be seeing Usopp with his sniper and 8000 men behind him,I'd flip out of hype :x3:
Omg! Lmao I would love to see something like that happen!!! It would be too epic! XD

Seeing Usopp with just his crew of three little kids on Syrup Island, to then seeing a scenario that you just mentioned would be incredible man!

And I wouldn't be surprised if Oda has an idea similar to something like that up his sleeve too. Lol

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Omg! Lmao I would love to see something like that happen!!! It would be too epic! XD

Seeing Usopp with just his crew of three little kids on Syrup Island, to then seeing a scenario that you just mentioned would be incredible man!

And I wouldn't be surprised if Oda has an idea similar to something like that up his sleeve too. Lol
Some nostalgia would kick in :score:

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But they will be in front while usopp stands on the shoulder of broggy or dorry next to the rest of the giant pirates giving the order to attack the epicness would be amazing

Ghekor

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of the lies he has said have more or less come true.

Like during Fishman Isle arc Usopp told Chopper his bounty might have gone over 200m and what do you know his bounty did go up to 200m XD

As for the 8000 followers well technically he is still 8k short,while he is part of the SH crew the 7 fleet captains pledged themselves to Luffy,but it doesnt matter if he cant make that lie come true for himself the SHs will get 8k+ men regardless lets not forget thats a whole kingdom of minks after all.

My personal theory is that the foreshadowing that the fleet will become very famous after a certain big incident has to do with the taking down of Kaido and defeat of Wano thats afterall world breaking news for pirates and WG. Thats where Luffy and Law will take the stage as the biggest bigshots from the Worst Generation(minus BB)