Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry if its in the wrong section didn't really know where to type this but yeah seriously why was this added in? not only am I going to not know who members are but I stuffed up my name. I wanted to change my custom title to "Konan is a badass" but not knowing of this Username change I typed it into the wrong spot now im stuck with this as my name. Not only that but before they had 5 changes now it says ive used 1 out of 1 so I cant change it back :( not really anything to discuss just wanted to let that out

-Frost Knight-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry if its in the wrong section didn't really know where to type this but yeah seriously why was this added in? not only am I going to not know who members are but I stuffed up my name. I wanted to change my custom title to "Konan is a badass" but not knowing of this Username change I typed it into the wrong spot now im stuck with this as my name. Not only that but before they had 5 changes now it says ive used 1 out of 1 so I cant change it back :( not really anything to discuss just wanted to let that out
Where did you changed it? I tried searching for it but I didnt find it.

Kuroh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only premium members can change their usernames.

Sublime

<div class="bbWrapper">Did you change it while you were a premium member? Or using the Username Change glitch from the day before?</div>

Kuroh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can change my username :| I changed it yesterday. And I'm not premium.
Read here:

It was probably when there were technical issues, which the admins fixed already.

Last edited:

Sublime

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=10586104" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-10586104">Konan is a Badass said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> I was never a premium member so probably from the glitch the day before </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Okay, you weren't supposed to have that ability then. PM Rei or Zise and explain your situation, I'm sure they can revert it for you ^.^</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.