Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay so this basically is a theory about the blindness thing after the use of Izanagi, my theory is : Izanagi can be used without going blind, and this is how i plan to prove it :

- the Izanagi's algorithm is :
for a certain amount of time : any damage to the user is re-written, and when this duration ends : the eye goes blind.

but if the user stopped the Izanagi Before the duration ends, the eye won't go blind, but next time he activates izanagi, the duration decreases

below is what proves it, Danzo stopped the techn. and the eyes stopped going blind. it's even more clear in anime

You must be registered for see images

EX:
if the user had a std duration of 5 minutes : he activated Izanagi for 1 min then Stops it, so the eye won't go blind and if he decided to use it for another round the std duration this time will be 4 mins not 5mins #theory

and today's chapter made me sure abt it :

"the users became arrogant and used it TOO MUCH for themselves"

basically people say Izanagi can only be used twice because the user has 2 eyes, but the way this phrase was said, it doesn't give that feeling that the limit is only 2 times.

so as i said : Izanagi can be used more than once with the same eye : if the user released the jutsu after he changes the destiny before the time limit is over and the eye goes blind.

Thoughts ?

lightchaos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think he meant they were using izanami to re-wright using izanagi :x
the user blinding one eye to stop anouther uchia from blinding himself

Last edited:

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually I think it means whoever uses Izanagi owns up to their mistake and kills themself because that was suppose to be their destiny in the 1st place.

This is it! This is how they will kill TObi???

-goes and makes thread-

darthdawg

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when sasuke fought danzo instead of letting time go by he rushed and it showed everytime that when sasuke killed him a eye would close or if 1 minute wentt by an eye would close

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good theory , its very possible IMO but then it makes the Uchihas even more powerful so Kishi=uchiha fanboy...
thanks, well yeah it will make them kind of OP really :p haters gonna hate #jk

i think he meant they were using izanami to re-wright using izanagi :x
the user blinding one eye to stop anouther uchia from blinding himself
Izanami wasn't created yet : the line i quoted was talking abt izanami

lol99

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i wouldn't be sure 100% cause translation errors keep occuring and as for danzo it may happen that one of his eye had reached its limit and izanagi for another eye was going to start and thats why he chose that moment to stop

anyway your theory of partial use of izanagi has some weight to it +rep

lightchaos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay so this basically is a theory about the blindness thing after the use of Izanagi, my theory is : Izanagi can be used without going blind, and this is how i plan to prove it :

- the Izanagi's algorithm is :
for a certain amount of time : any damage to the user is re-written, and when this duration ends : the eye goes blind.

but if the user stopped the Izanagi Before the duration ends, the eye won't go blind, but next time he activates izanagi, the duration decreases

below is what proves it, Danzo stopped the techn. and the eyes stopped going blind. it's even more clear in anime

EX:
if the user had a std duration of 5 minutes : he activated Izanagi for 1 min then Stops it, so the eye won't go blind and if he decided to use it for another round the std duration this time will be 4 mins not 5mins #theory

and today's chapter made me sure abt it :

"the users became arrogant and used it TOO MUCH for themselves"

basically people say Izanagi can only be used twice because the user has 2 eyes, but the way this phrase was said, it doesn't give that feeling that the limit is only 2 times.

so as i said : Izanagi can be used more than once with the same eye : if the user released the jutsu after he changes the destiny before the time limit is over and the eye goes blind.

Thoughts ?
it said that is why izanami was created, to stop the blinding of others being reckless

Last edited:

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually I think it means whoever uses Izanagi owns up to their mistake and kills themself because that was suppose to be their destiny in the 1st place.

This is it! This is how they will kill TObi???

-goes and makes thread-
basically Izanagi's wrong use was to escape one's destiny, that's why Izanami was created, to make them stop being such cowards, and face their destiny instead of changing, once they admit that they are weak, or acknowledge themselves_it depends on the person_ they will get out of the loop :scorps:

Seems legit so Uchihas can use izanagi for 10 minutes in there whole life
ehemm : I made 5 mins as an Example, each user has his own Standard Time duration for the techn.
danzo had 1 min per eye, tobi had 5 mins per eye so it depends (A)

when sasuke fought danzo instead of letting time go by he rushed and it showed everytime that when sasuke killed him a eye would close or if 1 minute wentt by an eye would close
that's how people can beat Izanagi users, or they can just aim at the moment Izanagi isn't active see what i mean ?U_U

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i wouldn't be sure 100% cause translation errors keep occuring and as for danzo it may happen that one of his eye had reached its limit and izanagi for another eye was going to start and thats why he chose that moment to stop

anyway your theory of partial use of izanagi has some weight to it +rep
thanks ! but Danzo's techn wasn't like what you said: The eye finished the duration then the other started, and then Sasuke put him in a gen *in which the eye was in Izanagi* when Danzo was sure abt sasuke's paralysis he released the techn, so the eye was at nearly like 30 secs or smth ;)
i took this statement in count before creating the thread, and i made sure abt it. :cool:

it said that is why izanami was created, to stop the blinding of others being reckless
exactly , but the way he said : the user used Izanagi too much, made me confirm the fact + the danzo thing made even more sure

one question off topic? if thats edo itachi shouldn't his eyesight recover
it's sealed and not torn to peaces : #bigDifference