Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I remember hearing some of the disturbing testimonys from this case and when i read stories like this and i wonder with practically anything why does an issue have to be so widespread before its addressed. 350 people is ridiculous im not sure if it's all from 1 guy if so then alot of people turned a blind eye.

Also something i noticed is for whatever reason i could never imagine before this a doctor doing something inappropriate to your kid. What advice is there to give parents to protect their kids from this stuff i think you got to instill early to watch out for someone inappropriately touching you and to let them know when it happens.

And how can not the parents notice something happened to their kids you would think their would be clear signs.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. After this scandal I could never look or watch the performance of these gymnasts with the same eye anymore especially the US team with Aly Raisman and Simon Biles.

The only good outcome of this situation is what you stated above.
There is no guarantee that it will never happen in the future but at least Parents and children will be more cautious now.

Reactions: Sagebee

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are NUMEROUS reasons nothing had been done yet, from people turning a blind eye higher up. To athletes scared to lose everything by saying anyrhing. It’s extremely sad that these athletes had to deal with this’ as part of being a “world class athlete”. It shames our country tbh