Ace of the fire fist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they're forever preaching this holier than thou agenda they've developed in their tiny minds, and are repeatedly sending their soldiers to die in battle like dogs, subsequently ruining the lives of many innocent civilians along the way.

they're currently bombing the life out of Syria, over an ALLEGED misuse of chemical weaponry which still hasn't been confirmed to be true. These governments are no stranger to this. the gulf of Tonkin was based on a lie, the Iraqi war was also based on a lie. they murder and slaughter hundreds of thousands of innocents "for the freedom of the people" when it's just propaganda to mask their true agenda.

remember when they helped overthrow that tyrant gaddafi? and that tyrant saddam hussain? how are both of those countries doing now? both gaddafi and hussain and tyrants of sorts but the fact is, their countries were substantially better before than they are now. at least the Libyans had clean water to drink.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're also helping Saudi Arabia bomb civilians of Yemen, who are also being blockaded from humanitarian aid and are starving to death. It's literally the biggest genocide going on right now.

Ace of the fire fist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're also helping Saudi Arabia bomb civilians of Yemen, who are also being blockaded from humanitarian aid and are starving to death. It's literally the biggest genocide going on right now.
I forgot about this too.

These western governments are so quick to discuss foreign terrorism but in actuality, they're BY FAR the biggest terrorists of them all. I'm british, but this is an absolute disgrace. We don't have money for our health care and education but shall we send missiles worth up to $800 million, and potentially invoke WW3? Yeah, why not.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot about this too.

These western governments are so quick to discuss foreign terrorism but in actuality, they're BY FAR the biggest terrorists of them all. I'm british, but this is an absolute disgrace. We don't have money for our health care and education but shall we send missiles worth up to $800 million, and potentially invoke WW3? Yeah, why not.
We live in a war economy, and really only those in power and who are rich benefit from it.

More than half of the U.S. Federal Budget goes into our military, even though we already spend 14x more than any other country and a bigger military than the 9 major nations combined.

Funding the military takes precedent over any homeland program including health, education, infrastructure, etc.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they're forever preaching this holier than thou agenda they've developed in their tiny minds, and are repeatedly sending their soldiers to die in battle like dogs, subsequently ruining the lives of many innocent civilians along the way.
self-righteous drivel. Your mind is tiny, as well. Are they "sending" these soldiers, or do these soldiers SIGN UP to be used at the disposal of the army? No complaining, you knew what there was to expect.

And it's certainly the "benefits" and the self-validation that'll keep these people signing up.Lmao.

they're currently bombing the life out of Syria, over an ALLEGED misuse of chemical weaponry which still hasn't been confirmed to be true. These governments are no stranger to this. the gulf of Tonkin was based on a lie, the Iraqi war was also based on a lie. they murder and slaughter hundreds of thousands of innocents "for the freedom of the people" when it's just propaganda to mask their true agenda.
Get over it. The entire government structure, is propaganda. Welcome to life, buddy.

remember when they helped overthrow that tyrant gaddafi? and that tyrant saddam hussain? how are both of those countries doing now? both gaddafi and hussain and tyrants of sorts but the fact is, their countries were substantially better before than they are now. at least the Libyans had clean water to drink.
You're a little late, aren't you? You act like any of this, has anything to do with you. What a self-entitled rant.

You guys act like these events are a game of "battle field" in the way you describe the events. This is nothing but a "show" to many of you...a show to just watch and commentate, while you have absolutely no influence...acting powerless and defenseless.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without proof and without permission from the UN, this is called military aggression against a sovereign state
womp womp womp.

What're you gonna do about it?Stop fussin.

Use all the terminologies and phrases you want...that ain't gonna stop them.

It'll take in depth understanding, not charlatanism.

ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
womp womp womp.

What're you gonna do about it?Stop fussin.

Use all the terminologies and phrases you want...that ain't gonna stop them.

It'll take in depth understanding, not charlatanism.
You do not like something, maybe you want to fight? You must follow the rules, or the world will turn into chaos

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do not like something, maybe you want to fight? You must follow the rules, or the world will turn into chaos
This statement is what makes you look so unprepared for reality. Don't expect everything to go your way.

Rules are rigidity.Fear-based.

Do what's necessary.

I don't live by rules, I live by reasons why. Way more solidified than rules. They go on, and on, and on...and they don't stop...100% guaranteed to make you stop or think twice. You'll never think the same again.

Last edited:

ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This statement is what makes you look so unprepared for reality. Don't expect everything to go your way.

Rules are rigidity.Fear-based.

Do what's necessary.

I don't live by rules, I live by reasons why. Way more solidified than rules. They go on, and on, and on...
Congress did not approve of the blow, and the UN did not approve of the blow, and now he put Trump in a cage and closed it? If the world war begins, then all the blame for the US and Trump

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Congress did not approve of the attack and the UN did not approve of the attack and that now put Trump in a cage and close it? If the world war begins, then all the blame for the US and Trump
And see?It was supposedly unapproved by the "UN"(Please...), like anyone answers to them, and it still took place...

The United Nations...is simply a facade.LMAO.

sure, you have rules...but if you can't give "in depth" reasons as to why it isn't a good idea or are dealing with the clinically in denial full of selfish-desires, then it's futile. Selfish people, are just that, selfish.

You'd be fooling yourself to think that just making something into a "rule", is gonna be enough. I'm sorry to say, but it's obviously not...these people need more than a statement or a "law". Sure punishment, instilling fear into them etc etc...but what of the others that come after that? And why does it have to escalate to "punishment"? Cause it's just not enough, obviously.

Hopefully one of those missiles catches Assad the dog and his family, whilst they're off running to Iran.
You don't even wanna KNOW what I want those missiles to do...jesus christ.

ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And see?It was supposedly unapproved by the "UN"(Please...), like anyone answers to them, and it still took place...

The United Nations...is simply a facade.LMAO.

sure, you have rules...but if you can't give "in depth" reasons as to why it isn't a good idea or are dealing with the clinically in denial full of selfish-desires, then it's futile. Selfish people, are just that, selfish.

You'd be fooling yourself to think that just making something into a "rule", is gonna be enough. I'm sorry to say, but it's obviously not...these people need more than a statement or a "law". Sure punishment, instilling fear into them etc etc...but what of the others that come after that? And why does it have to escalate to "punishment"? Cause it's just not enough, obviously.

You don't even wanna KNOW what I want those missiles to do...jesus christ.
What's the big difference if I look that way, I can go up to a man and stab him with a knife because I followed my rules and the fact that I do not follow the law is not important because it's my rules

Countries like the US and Russia should not do whatever they want because they are not bandits in a bad area, all humanity depends on their actions, and Trump's actions show that he is an insulted boy with a nuclear button such as Kim

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's the big difference if I look that way, I can go up to a man and stab him with a knife because I followed my rules and the fact that I do not follow the law is not important because it's my rules
You need a "law" or a rule to tell you it's not okay to stab/fight someone, unprovoked?

That's the problem, you guys cannot think for yourselves. And to be honest, I'm afraid how some of you would be, without a law or religion to tell you right from wrong.Even IF it doesn't stop many of you from doing it, anyway. That's severely concerning.

You should have the common sense to know that there's a time and a place. However, I wouldn't consider stabbing anyone...I don't premeditate things like that.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing that they can play with thosusands of lives and billions of dollars and millions of tears , so easily is so weird to me ... It's funny how I can't decide for my OWN life that easily but they're deciding for MILLIONS of people :elmo:
Perhaps it's a matter of age ; perhaps not ...

Last edited:

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, only a minimum blame can put on foreign intervention. The countries you're talking about, Iraq and Libya, before Western military intervention took place were shitholes, especially Iraq. It was a matter of time until Saddam was going to be overthrown, due to his policies which violated international law. I'll give you few examples:

Iraq under Saddam had poor human rights records and an economy which only benefited Saddam and his cronies. It's true there were national security, but the quality of life was very poor. But that isn't the big issue here. Just a few years after Saddam ruled Iraq, he immediately started a war of aggression against Iran, which he ended up losing. Then he went on to invade Kuwait, which resulted in loss yet again and that followed up with economic sanctions as retaliation. Not to mention Iraq's constant missile attacks on Israel. It was pretty clear an invasion was needed to get rid of this war criminal.

Libya was different, but a civil war was going to happen there eventually. I actually knew Libyans who told me about the situation of their under Ghaddafi's rule. It was a harbour of theft. Ghaddafi stole all of the country's wealth for himself, and his net worth exceeded $200 billion. It was obvious that the poor living standards over there would prompt government overthrow.

All what the US and UK did was escalate the tensions, but Arabs generally and historically have poor governance over their countries, and you can't really put a major on the West for this.

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without proof and without permission from the UN, this is called military aggression against a sovereign state
Those rules apply only to shitty small countries who have no power, none of these rules have ever applied to world super powers in any circumstance, also the UN is an incompetent organization who does **** all in literally every conflict, just because a bunch of rules are written in a piece of paper doesnt necessarily mean countries will follow them, USA has been abusing that rule u just mentioned for the last 70 years and I've yet to see anyone doing anything against them.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You forgot about the French.

I also love that you're complaining that the world isn't peaches and butterflies. There has always been war and there will always be war. Get over it.