Urashirmataru, the 3rd Otsutsuki. Next Villain for Naruto movie.

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Saw an interesting post on reddit the other day. Remember this screenshot from the Kaguya filler episode. Look at the guy at Momo left.
You must be registered for see images
Turns out hes no so filler after all. In one the Boruto movie interviews some points were detailed out. Info is in the spoiler.
You must be registered for see images
Therye were originally supposed to be 3 but one got scappred for whatever reason, keep in mind the anime pic with all 3 villains came out several months later after the movie. This probably means SP still has plans for him and when they make another movie hes probably the next villain. Heres the reddit link .

Monkey D Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really. They're just rehashing the movie at the moment. They could throw the third guy in later if they wanted.
Yes but this fillers implies that they all grouped together, the guy on the left seem to indicate that he's only support character or rather one of the "minion" which puts on Kinishiki league. He doesn't portray himself as a lead villain like momoshiki.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I knew about Urashimataro but I never bothered posting anything about it because the whole thing was scrapped. It wouldn't make sense to make him a main villain in his own movie since he was Momoshiki's underling. And seeing as Momoshiki even in fused form was ass-slapped, an inferior being wouldn't serve as a great villain. I knew when I saw that filler that they were referencing Urashi, but it's pointless.

Unless of course, they backtrack on that previous statement and have him watch the battle between his collaborators and the shinobi in secret, a la Zetsu at EMS Madara's battle. In which case, you'd follow up with Urashi traversing the universe and gaining more power to face them, or kidnap (haven't seen that one before) and make up for a lack of power by playing hardball.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Given the folklore momoshiki is the peach boy that friends a dog, monkey, and pheasant while fighting mountain demons.
I guess that would explain why his rinnegan can turn people into red peaches, summon a fire bird, and a mountain demon. So if this third guy ever shows up it'll be about turtles and a very powerful box. So it'll be interesting to see what Ikemoto would make of this one.