Synister.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You already know i love it ;) but let me praise you some more! Its f***ing amazing!!! You draw perfectly!!! i love all your drawings and these have been your best i think! =D

Keep drawing like you do, cause we all love it ;) <3

Nimmy

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you kidding me O_________________O

That's so effin awesome!! :flowers

:yayy:

Keep it up!
Thank you, Roby! :hug:

You already know i love it ;) but let me praise you some more! Its f***ing amazing!!! You draw perfectly!!! i love all your drawings and these have been your best i think! =D

Keep drawing like you do, cause we all love it ;) <3
Haha, thank you xD

o_O......u_u

that is all
Thanks, I think :)

Nice *Insert Jack spicers avatar wink here*
Thank you xD

These are both fantastic!!! :yayy::happy: Are they replications from the manga? Cos if they are, they are magnificent replications and if they aren't ....:what::nuts:... ahmazing =D
Haha yes, they are both panels from the Fairy Tail manga that I liked and drew, I am not skilled enough to make my own :shy: That's why I'm practicing though, so that maybe one day I will be able to :3

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha yes, they are both panels from the Fairy Tail manga that I liked and drew, I am not skilled enough to make my own :shy: That's why I'm practicing though, so that maybe one day I will be able to :3
Aye, practice makes the master...you're getting awesome >.> Guess you'll come up with a one-shot one of these days...