4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Rock Lee
Nickname: Bushy Brows, The Leaf’s Handsome Devil, Youthful Power of Youth (bit redundant but whatever),Dead Last, A Failure, The-Green-Spandex-Jumpsuit-Wearing-Crusader-of-Righteousness
Clan: N/A

Looks:
Lee has a very unique appearance. Unlike most other characters in the series, Lee possesses very thick eyebrows (leading to the nickname "Bushy Brows" by Naruto) and large, perfectly round black eyes. During his academy days, Lee's hair was much longer and fastened in a braid, and his attire had more of a traditional Chinese appearance. After joining Might Guy's team, his appearance changed considerably to emulate his idol and sensei.
His hair was cut and styled into a shiny bowl-cut like Guy, and he also began wearing the same attire, consisting of a green jumpsuit, orange leg warmers, and wearing his red forehead protector as a belt. The only attire different Lee had to his sensei were the bandages he regularly wore around his hands and wrists, a trait that was due to his regular taijutsu training.
During Part II, his appearance has changed the least out of his friends. The most noticeable changes are that he has grown considerably taller, and wears a flak jacket to further emulate his sensei.

Personality:
Lee is extremely energetic, single-minded, and over-enthusiastic. He is characterized as being the epitome of a "nice guy", having assumed many of Guy's personality quirks. One such trait is his apparent lack of common sense, believing at times that he can get what he wants by not wanting it. At other times, he takes copious notes, but forgets that he cannot check them during a fight. He also has a keen sense of honor, and respects his opponents, refusing to hold grudges against those who have defeated him, and returning favors to those that have helped him. This was shown by his readily befriending Gaara and forgiving him for crushing his arm and leg, which led to his hospitalization and nearly ended his career as a ninja. Lee feels others should show the same respect towards their opponents, and is disgusted whenever someone is unnecessarily cruel to their enemies.
Lee is known for speaking respectfully to others, being very proper in both English and Japanese language versions, and never using contractions or swearwords. He also uses formal Japanese, applying proper titles ("-san", "-kun", etc.) to anyone he meets. However, Lee refers his teammates Neji Hyūga and Tenten just by their given names, implying that he is close enough to them to use such an informal way to speak to them. His relationship with Guy has also caused him to acquire many of Guy's traits; in addition to his personality, his dedication to his promises, as well as his belief that one cannot dislike food, are characteristics of Guy.
Lee's attempts to prove and better himself are recurring themes for his actions throughout the series. He is generally optimistic, and believes that, with hard work and passion, he can surpass a natural genius, but can be prone to depression when faced with setbacks. His drive to succeed was initially most evident with his rivalry with Neji, having learned from Guy that having a rival will provide incentive to succeed. Neji, a "genius" ninja, found Lee's efforts of bettering himself to be in vain, believing Lee would be stuck as a "failure" for the rest of his life.
As such, Lee resolved to prove Neji wrong, and confronted another "genius", Sasuke Uchiha, in an attempt to test his worth. While Lee maintained the desire to defeat Neji in a fight throughout the Chuunin Exam arc, after Neji's eventual defeat by Naruto Uzumaki, another so-called "failure", Lee became less interested in this goal. Neji's rejection of his previous belief in fate might also have contributed to this, as he now respects Lee, believing that he will surpass the gifted with enough work.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: Kusagakure, Otogakure, Hidden Village of Green Spandex Jumpsuit

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: S-class Ninja
Specialty: (Time to steal a book from Sinister’s and Riku..’s pages………wait, that came out backwards..)

Taijutsu:
Lee has no talent for ninjutsu or genjutsu, leaving him unable to use them. Because this would ordinarily make life as a ninja impossible, Lee's dream is to become a famous ninja who uses only taijutsu, despite having had very little talent for this, as well. Guy has specially trained him to reach this goal, teaching him a number of forbidden techniques in the process. The most basic of these is his Strong Fist style of combat, a martial art style focusing on external damage. In doing so, Lee has become a taijutsu master, as he has only trained in that form and has therefore almost perfected it. Lee is shown to be very fast even with the weights on his legs, but his true speed was first shown in his match against Gaara. His speed and prowess surpass those of more experienced ninja, and it is only in unique circumstances that his taijutsu is not enough to defeat an opponent.

Speed:
Since Guy began training him, Lee has worn heavy weights on his ankles, increasing his strength at the cost of inhibiting his speed to levels that his peers still consider quite fast. Upon removing the weights, Lee's speed vastly increases, making it almost impossible to see his movements with the unaided eye. As such, the removal of his weights is a huge trump card for Lee. When he removed his ankle weights during his fight with Gaara, they enabled him to be the first person to ever bypass his defenses and strike him. The untrained eye (this would be those without a sensing/tracking ability such as Advanced Sharingan, Sage Mode, etc.) will have difficulty keeping up with his speed.

Eight Gates:
Through Guy's teachings, Lee has learned how to open the first five of eight chakra gates, a feat that is difficult for even the most talented ninja (though on here, Rei gave me permission to have all 8 Gates). Because of the danger to his body that the gates' power presents, Lee is only permitted to open them in certain circumstances (such as life-or-death situations, protecting someone dear, or defending his way of the ninja). Most humans can only access less than 20% of their muscle potential but the eight gates uses chakra to "force" the muscles to work at much more power than they normally do, allowing the user to run at phenomenal speeds, pick up enormous weights, and much more at the expense of the muscles themselves. Near 50%, the muscles start to wear down and tear. Much more than that, approaching 100%, the muscles begin to break down and disintegrate. Once the Eighth Gate has been opened, they are practically unstoppable, but they die in the process. Lee has also learned or developed a number of taijutsu that take advantage of the extreme power and speed he gains from opening chakra gates. In Part II, he seems to be able to recover from using the chakra gates quickly as he was not injured after using it, but was very exhausted.

Elements: Ha, I wish. >_>
Your ninjutsu:
None what so ever. O_O

Your taijutsu:
Ah, there’s more like it.^_^

Name: Pinball Target
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 40 (-15 to user)
Description: The user opens the second gate and punches the enemy in the gut, causing them to double over and lean forward. He then knees them in the face and then kicks then in the face, lifting them high into the air and as their body goes upwards, the user tucks his body into a small ball and launches himself at the enemy. He hits the enemy and launches him backwards and then the user flies at the enemy again, hitting him once more.
*requirement: 2 gate open*

Inverted Lotus
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user opens the fourth gate and uppercuts the enemy in the chin, rising the a few ft from the ground. He then uppercuts the enemy with a few more powerful blows, raising him several feet into the air. The user then flips back onto his hands and jumps into the air upside down. He appears behind the enemy and wraps his legs around the enemy’s neck and smashes his head into the ground head-first in a spiraling smash.
Requirements: 4 gate open

Name: Brain Buster
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 60
Description: After using Leaf Dancing Shadow, the user grabs the enemy’s hands and flips over, smashing the enemy’s head into the ground with his feet., while pulling his arms backwards, pulling them out of place.

(Za Sueshijuu Ranmyaku no Mai)- The Eternal Chaotic Dance
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 85 (-30)
Description: After unlocking the Seventh Gate: Kyomon (Gate of wonder): User will fiercely attack his opponent with a barrage of kicks and punches, leading to a uppercut sending them into the sky. User will then jump into the sky to match opponents position to assualt again with a barrage of punches knocking the opponent into the ground. User speeds are nearly untraceable by the eyes (Sharingan Doujutsu cannot trace for their is no chakra to see. The Byakugan cannot keep up with the speed of the user). After the attack users muscles are ripped to shreds from strain of The Seventh Gate.
Note: Useable Once Per battle
User cannot move for the rest of the battle
Users Inner Ki balance is distrupted, disabling user from Accessing the Inner Gates.
Requirement: 7th Gate Open

Background Info.
History:
It is I, Rock Lee, the Hidden Leaf Village’s Handsome Devil! I am the Leaf Village’s Taijutsu expert, after Guy-Sensei, that is to say. It is all due to his excellent teaching that I am the ninja that I am today. Let me begin my Youthful Story.

As a young ninja, I trained hard to become an excellent ninja. I was limited by a small trait however: I could use no Ninjutsu nor Genjutsu. Even my teachers called me a failure. I was the dead last amongst my fellow students. Though this would mean the end for most ninjas, My ninja way would not allow me to give up so easily. I worked hard, and barely passed the Graduation exam but passed and became a Ninja!!!!:overjoy::overjoy: My power of Youh was so intense that maybe even the Iruka-Sensei noticed it! After I graduated, I was placed in a squad with Neji-San, and Tenten-chan. It is at this time I met the excellent ninja named Guy-Sensei. He noticed the Spirit of Youth within me and my desire to become a famous ninja even though I couldn’t use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu and became dedicated to helping a failure like me become as talented as he was.

After training under him for a year, I became to grow a connection so great, I fashioned myself after him, even going as far as to copy his hairstyle for the flame of youth burns brighter in a bowlcut:D. I became a skilled individual in the artform of taijutsu, going as far as to best Guy-sensei in time.

Once the splendid year under the tutelage of Guy-Sensei, Me, Neji-San, and Tenten-Chan were allowed to enter the Chuunin Exams against the other excellent ninjas in attendance. It was Neji-san’s brilliant idea to appear weak as that way our opponent’s won’t be able to know our true strength and underestimate us in battle. I, however blew that, by breaking up a potential fight. It was at this moment that I met the beautiful Sakura-chan. I asked her to be my girlfriend and I will protect her. Unfortunately, she declined. :(:(Afterwards, I challenged a genius battler, Sasuke Uchiha. Determined to see the Sharingan in battle, I asked for a battle and he happily obliged. With my Unique Taijutsu skills and Youthful Power, I easily defeated him. Just when I was about to perform “that” technique, Guy-Sensei stepped in and stopped me from finishing Sasuke-San. He forced me to run laps around the village but my majestic Sensei ran them with me!!! I passed the first part of the test, with thanks to the brilliant Tenten-chan. As the second part of the test came around, we split up in search of the other scroll we needed. I witnessed sound ninja trying to harm the lovely Sakura, so I interfered and saved her, using the dangerous Primary Lotus on one of them, gaining Sakura’s respect during this time.;)
Next came the preliminaries where I was paired against Garra of the Sand. A formidable opponent, I was forced to release my ankle weights to increase my speeds to the point where he could not see me. I landed a few blows but this was still not enough and it was at this point where I was forced to release the first gate. I performed the Primary Lotus but he managed to escape at the last moment. Running out of options and my Power of Youth at threat against a incredible foe, Guy-Sensei allowed me access to the Hidden Lotus. Unfortunaetly, Gaara of the Sand used his gourd of sand as a cushion and I was left in turmoil and high levels of fatigue. Gaara then took the opportunity to Crush my left arm and leg completely. I was knocked unconscious though many tell me that I still stood up afterwards. =/

Due to the injuries inflicted upon me by Gaara of the Sand, it was determined that even if I were to recover, I would never be able to be a shinobi again. Unable to accept this fate, I took to train even harder. Because If I can't do 400 push-ups, I'll hit the dummy 800 times! If I can't hit the dummy 800 times, I'll do 2000 jump ropes!" Unfortunately, the medics informed me that this worsened my state of being. I begin to become depressed at the gloomy outcome the future produced for me. Guy-sensei took me to final round matches to cheer me up and cheer on our fellow squad mate Neji-san. You can imagine our surprise when we found out Neji had been defeated by Uzumaki Naruto-san, another failure like me. I realized then that even with enough training the failure can become better than the geniuses!! Naruto-san, another failure, was able to defeat Neji-san, my biggest rival and someone I could never beat. Naruto-san has grown strong in a short amount of time…I wonder if I can become as strong as he has…
After watching his fight with Neji, Sasuke’s fight with Gaara of the Sand started. A bit nervous I would hold a grudge and get angry against Gaara, Guy-sensei tried to take me home. I refused and stated that it’s a ninja job and duty to win every fight in the best way that he knows and I respect him for it. However, I begin to feel sleepy during the fight and cannot remember any of the events that happened at the time, nor can the majority of Konoha. All we know is that Naruto-san defeated Gaara of the Sand and that The Third Hokage died in the process.
Over the next few weeks, Guy-sensei tried numerous ways to heal me, though none of them worked. We both fell deeper into the pit of despair and even our brilliant flames from the power of Youth were not enough to pull us out. It was only when Tsunade-hime became Hokage did we receive hope. She told us that the bones had healed but fragments of the bones where lodged in my spinal column and she was capable of removing them but whether or not I lived after they were removed was a 50-50 chance. I, following along with my dreams of stardom using only taijutsu pushed along with this. In the end, it was successful and I quickly snuck away from the hospital after hearing of Choji, Kiba, Shikamaru, Neji-san, and Naruto-san , talking about their mission to bring Sasuke back. I caught up with Naruto-san in the middle of the battle with Kaguya Kimimaro and told him to go get Sasuke-san while I handle Kimimaro. Unfortunately, that was easier said that done.
From the onset of the battle, I was losing. After a while, I asked for a break to take my medicine and my gracious opponent allowed me this break. But, instead of medicine, I accidently grabbed sake from the hospital. I begin to get a little woozy and I barely remember any of what was happening except that it seems like I was winning. O_O After a while, I begin to sober up and that’s when Kimimaro unveiled his Kekkei Genkei Shikotsumyaku, making many bones be forced outwards from his body. I’m graciously saved before his attacks land by Gaara of the Sand.
For the rest of the battle, I watch as Gaara of the Sand competes against Kimimaro. Gaara of the Sand new techniques buried Kimimaro but Kimimaro countered by turning the battlefield into bones and emerged from one ready to kill us both. Then unexpectedly, he freezes and dies. I still don’t know why that was. We then return back to Konoha together.
Three years pass in which I don’t remember at all. o_O Must have been a time jump.
Anyway, Lady Tsunade sent Team Guy as back-up to Team Kakashi during their rescue Gaara of the Sand mission. On the way to meet them, we encounter the Bijuu without a tail, Kisame. He captures us but is bested by Guy-Sensei’s jutsus.:D:D:D
We met up with Team Kakashi and decide to take out the barrier but we run into an unsuspected twist: ourselves. Though we are nearly defeated by the perfect opponent, I reason that we must be stronger than we were at first in order to beat the clones. As I was right, I defeat my clone and we move on to reunite with team 7 after Gaara of the Sand was revived and head back to Konoha.
Lady Tsunade later sends us on a mission which was a success. As we are returning back to the Leaf, we notice birds fleeing from the village and we hurry back. Upon making it back, we find Neji-san’s cousin, Lady Hinata badly hurt and find her medical attention.
Later, when I am with the other Konoha 11 ninjas, we talk about Sasuke having to be taken down in order to avoid a war. I then leave with Sakura, Kiba, and Sai to go to the Land of Iron to meet Naruto-san. It is at this devastating moment that I learn me and Sakura-chan will never be for she loves Naruto:(:(. Me and the rest of the group leaves and go in pursuit of Sasuke to finally finish this for once and for all. We find out where he is and Sai-san steps in our way, saying Kakashi has forbidden us from going further. We try anyway but are stopped by his ink jutsus. Then, out of nowhere, Sakura-chan knocks us out. We have recently woken up and are in a safe place due to Kakashi-Sensei moving us.

Other

Picture:
See top of thread
Theme Song and Background Music:
Bleed it Out ~ Linkin Park
Battles

Won: a few, I lose track of the actual number ><
Lost:
none o_O

~ Approved ~

Last edited by a moderator:

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe I should make my Guy-Sensei Bio. ^^ Then we can team up :O <3 the bio either way and once I'm done training under you my sensei of the youthful spirit I will join you with the rest of the Green spandex wearing bowl haircut righteous men with the youthful spirit that can turn any man into more of a man by just looking at him. O_O

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Maybe I should make my Guy-Sensei Bio. ^^ Then we can team up :O <3 the bio either way and once I'm done training under you my sensei of the youthful spirit I will join you with the rest of the Green spandex wearing bowl haircut righteous men with the youthful spirit that can turn any man into more of a man by just looking at him. O_O
xd That would be so f*ing awesome xd. and lol at the rest of the message xdxdxd