Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name: Jiraiya
Nickname: UzumakiJake
Clan:

Looks: Old, Gray hair, Wart on my noes. Buff, And red lines down my eyes.

Personality: Pervy. Wise. Confident

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Leafe
Village of Alliance: Rain

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Legendary
Specialty: Sage Mode <-- i was trained in its arts by naruto..
Elements: All
Your ninjutsu:

(Gamayudan) - Toad Oil Projectile

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: After gathering oil in their mouth, the user can spit the oil at their opponent. The consistency of the oil can then hinder the movement of the opponent until removed.
Note:Jiraiya can do this jutsu on his own with out any toads summoned

(Ranji Shigumi no Jutsu) - Wild Lion’s Made Technique

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points:30
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user will lengthen their hair and send it outwards to subdue a foe. If they manage to trap them within the hair, the user can make it harden into spikes to stab them.

Range:Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damge Points:N/A
Description:After making a single hand sign, the users body disperses into a hundred tiny toads, which soon after burrow underground and vanish.

Some of my Sage Jutsu

Background Info.
History: When growing up i was tought by the third hokage, me tsunade, and my friend.. Orochimaru. We grew up always trying to out do each other.. Orochimaru was a genius from the start, where as i had2 struggle. And tsunade... She was so beautifull i never thought i could love another woman. later on in life i was trained in sage arts and when i came back to konoha, after a most dangerous mission me, orochimaru and tsunade where haild as the 3 Legendary Sannin. My first book was terrible.. people hated it, but my student.. know as the 4th hokage loved it and even named his kid after the main character. I spent my days wondering around looking for material for my new books. but i met this kid, he reminded me of everything i had lost... more importantly everything i was. So i took it upon myself to train this boy, later in life i found out that he.. was the destined child.. and he was what will save the world. unfortunately i never did get to have that date with tsunade i looked forward to for so long.

Other

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:
Lost:

I updated my old approved J-man Bio

*~Approved~*

Last edited by a moderator: