akoskyper

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone!

I was thinking about some moment that could probably come up in the naruto manga pretty soon and want to see what everyone else thinks about this.

1. Naruto will soon become weak and Madara will see the chance to take the kyuubi from naruto while still fighting against hashirama.
2. Naruto can't stop Madara but the Sage of six paths will appear and stop it.
3. The Sage of six paths will say that he put some chakra in kuruma because he knew that he was going the right path and will give Naruto his remaining power. Naruto's mantle will look exactly the same as the Sage of the six paths'.
4. Madara will use Rinnen tensei and some how seal the hokages?, at least the first three hokages.
5. Madara will gain controll over obito and will become the "Sage" so that it would litterally mean that Naruto and Madara would have half of the power of the Sage of six paths.
6. A final battle between Naruto and Madara and later on with Sasuke about the hokage title.

Thanks for reading and comment what you think

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally want Naruto to fight Obito since he is Dark Naruto and Sasuke to fight Madara since he is Darker Sasuke. Those are the only two fights that makes sense for a character development point of view. Madara has done nothing to Naruto. However, Madara's actions let to the Second being suspicious of the Uchiha.
Both do need power-ups soon. However, Sasuke needs a much more powerful one than Naruto if he is going to be on Naruto's level for Naruto vs. Sasuke.

akoskyper

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry that i forgott to tell that the Sage will stop Madara from taking the kyuubi, like when the fourth hokage prevented the seal from breaking when Naruto fought Pain.

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello everyone!

I was thinking about some moment that could probably come up in the naruto manga pretty soon and want to see what everyone else thinks about this.

1. Naruto will soon become weak and Madara will see the chance to take the kyuubi from naruto while still fighting against hashirama.
2. Naruto can't stop Madara but the Sage of six paths will appear and stop it.
3. The Sage of six paths will say that he put some chakra in kuruma because he knew that he was going the right path and will give Naruto his remaining power. Naruto's mantle will look exactly the same as the Sage of the six paths'.
4. Madara will use Rinnen tensei and some how seal the hokages?, at least the first three hokages.
5. Madara will gain controll over obito and will become the "Sage" so that it would litterally mean that Naruto and Madara would have half of the power of the Sage of six paths.
6. A final battle between Naruto and Madara and later on with Sasuke about the hokage title.

Thanks for reading and comment what you think
The rinne-tensei only can be used to resurrect people.

akoskyper

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And by the way i think if naruto would later battle Sasuke, it would be when Sasuke has the Rinnengan when he some how seals Madara so that he could get that power and would later be able to fight Naruto as equals.

akoskyper

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, i wouldnt want that to happen...Madara as the final villain. Also, what chance would Sasuke stand against Naruto if hes half rikudou?

I think if naruto would later battle Sasuke, it would be when Sasuke has the Rinnengan when he some how seals Madara so that he could get that power and would later be able to fight Naruto as equals.

dboli

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kushina was full blooded Uzumaki, while Naruto is half Namikaze
that doesn't make sense if a Senju mixed with an Uchiha wouldn't the outcome be a ninja with the potential to activate the Rinnegan my point is evolution has proven being born with mixed blood does not make you inferior