Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will be making a Halloween rap battle thread about 28 hours from now
Everyone can participate if they want.
This thread is free to discuss anything concerning the upcoming ''Halloween rap battle''

If you would like to be place in the poll just post in this thread stating ''I would like to be placed in the poll'' or anything similar.

The OP will be edited everytime someone enters.

POLL:
-10023213(Numbers/Digits/100)
-Tripol
-NarutAwesome
-TheSiege
-Eyes of Itachi
-Elementalist
-The Scion of Hentai
-NinjaKid114
-NarutoVsGoku
-wridacule

Last edited:

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok

1. you are copying the way i went about the tournament.. you make a thread announcing the rap battle coming up soon and i see i influenced you.. just wanted to point that out...

2. you shouldnt do it that way.. you should do it how NarutAwesome has always done it.. you should just let people rap in the thread for about 5 pages and then make a poll with the names of everyone who had rapped in that thread.. this way those who had followed the thread for 5 pages will have already read all the raps and voted on what they have read..

if you make a poll in the get go.. the issue is that people will not wait to read others raps. they will vote before they read the OP in that thread. and they will read based off who is their friend or who they like.. Naru did it right in where he always made the poll after the thread reached a certain amount of pages..

but of course your free to do whatever you want with ya thread and make the poll however.. Dont take my advice or opinions. i mean im just some guy who dont know what im talking about. i mean its not like i created a pretty popular and succesful rap tournament or nothing. its not like i have experience in making popular threads. its not like i have participated in popular rap threads. so what do i know right?

do it this way and i have a strong feeling you will fail.. or follow how Naru done it and you might not. idk maybe your way will work but i doubt it..

btw dont put me in the poll

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^^^this isn't a tourn it's just a normal rap thread except it's on halloween and i just made this thread for the people that want to be in the poll....matter of fact this will probably only last for 1-2 days

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no you dont get it smh....

i know exactly what it is but im warning you dont make the poll the second you create the thread... follow what Naru does and wait a couple of pages... then make the poll based on everyone who rapped in the thread..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thread will be made in about 2 hours

everyone that has entered the poll has already reserved their spot
others may still enter the poll though