Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Iaido is essentially the art of quick draw, its the main fighting style of Samurai. The art of quick draw is how they make up for the disadvantage of not being able to use Ninjutsu and Genjutsu etc.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Iaido is essentially the art of quick draw, its the main fighting style of Samurai. The art of quick draw is how they make up for the disadvantage of not being able to use Ninjutsu and Genjutsu etc.
Pretty much. Iaido is a very powerful technique and the only thing in the RP that allows one to legally break timeframe by interrupting handseals and stopping techniques before they can even begin. The number of handseals you can interrupt depends on the rank of the Iaido technique itself, and also your distance from your opponent. Since you're gaining access to this technique through the specialty you will only be able to use the A rank variant of it, making that you can only prevent more than two handseals from being formed.

( Iaidō ) - Art of Quick Draw and re-sheathing the sword
Type: Offensive / Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 - 50
Damage: 60 - 90
Description: Iaidō is a form of kenjutsu where the user utilizes his chakra to quickly draw the blade extremely fast to strike before re-sheathing it. This method prevents enemies from using hand seals, thus preventing them from using Ninjutsu, making it highly effective against ninja. At A rank, this technique is capable of preventing more than 2 Hand Seals from being chained together. S rank prevents from than one seal from being completed while Forbidden ranked usage is capable of preventing even one handseal but can only be used twice a battle.
Note: Can only be used by Samurai biographies.
Note: A rank can only be used three times while S rank can only be used twice.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Pretty much. Iaido is a very powerful technique and the only thing in the RP that allows one to legally break timeframe by interrupting handseals and stopping techniques before they can even begin. The number of handseals you can interrupt depends on the rank of the Iaido technique itself, and also your distance from your opponent. Since you're gaining access to this technique through the specialty you will only be able to use the A rank variant of it, making that you can only prevent more than two handseals from being formed.

( Iaidō ) - Art of Quick Draw and re-sheathing the sword
Type: Offensive / Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 - 50
Damage: 60 - 90
Description: Iaidō is a form of kenjutsu where the user utilizes his chakra to quickly draw the blade extremely fast to strike before re-sheathing it. This method prevents enemies from using hand seals, thus preventing them from using Ninjutsu, making it highly effective against ninja. At A rank, this technique is capable of preventing more than 2 Hand Seals from being chained together. S rank prevents from than one seal from being completed while Forbidden ranked usage is capable of preventing even one handseal but can only be used twice a battle.
Note: Can only be used by Samurai biographies.
Note: A rank can only be used three times while S rank can only be used twice.
I did not know I could interrupt hand-seals and shit with this thats tuff as ****. So with this specialty I would only be able to use it up to A rank. The technique is simple enough.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
I did not know I could interrupt hand-seals and shit with this thats tuff as ****. So with this specialty I would only be able to use it up to A rank. The technique is simple enough.
Yep. If you're in close range and they try pulling a tech with 3 or more handseals then you can stop the tech from happening by interrupting the handseals. If you were a samurai you could use a technique called Amanogawa, which is an A-ranked Iaido slash combined with Samurai Samer Skill, allowing you to interrupt 3 or more handseals from mid-range away. Have fun using it.