Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll start

1. Even if the times and products were perfect, try to buy yourself time to spend with people over simply buying them sundry products. Reason being that people are fundamentally social creatures and no amount of toys, flowers, sweets and cakes can equal the value of simply having the ones you love around you.

Also, we discuss the advise to make the best of it

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
II. people connect with authenticity. they can feel it, people connect with your real feelings. what separates amateur artists from world renown, in almost any art form ive learned, is authenticity. expressing yourself truly is what will make you stand out and be unique. people will recognize that its coming from a real place, which creates intimacy between the artist and the consumer, which makes them feel close to you and root for you. just like how people who know you the best are usually youre first fans. mastery of an art form doesnt come in technique, its being able to express your truest feelings in interesting ways

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
II. people connect with authenticity. they can feel it, people connect with your real feelings. what separates amateur artists from world renown, in almost any art form ive learned, is authenticity. expressing yourself truly is what will make you stand out and be unique. people will recognize that its coming from a real place, which creates intimacy between the artist and the consumer, which makes them feel close to you and root for you. just like how people who know you the best are usually youre first fans. mastery of an art form doesnt come in technique, its being able to express your truest feelings in interesting ways
if you tell some1 tis wall of advice they will leave u befor u even finish it..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is never wise to badmouth/slander another.

If their story has them as a bad person, then it is better to openly and directly condemn their conduct so that others do not get trapped by it.

If their story has them as a good person, then you should be helping them overcome whatever troubles are set upon them.

If you dont know their story, then it is better to say nothing because you literally dont know whats going on

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i tink lil uzi aka grapapp is generous person... here's proof if u dont believe me.. :

You must be registered for see medias
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................................

you know the guy whom I lent too actually payed me back today, and the rent as well. And he is a nice guy.

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's just one thing that worries me: people can be pressured and manipulated into 'recognising' authenticity even when its not there. In that way, even the very idea of authenticity is weaponised in a 'us vs them' kind of way, as seen with the popularity of the saying: only real recognise real, to passively aggressively attack those who don't support/agree with a person, as tho there is something wrong with them instead of the person not having a perfect delivery/product.

How do you suppose this can be addressed?