iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
me too. I feel like she genuinely is selfish but still doesn't deserve the abuse John gives her :(
Cecile was just reporting what she saw, kek. I still root for John since the royals ain't doing shit but man, his anger issues do get on my nerves sometimes, you know.

didn't read!!!..u r in teh ignorelist tobidara hater..
fk tobidara.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just caught up to the none unordinary ch it's crazy Blyke powered and random from just one fight I guess you just need to be I'm high pressure situations to power up or was he already practicing doing that. Still I think he needs to be juiced to have a chance against john.

Also his identity is found out first night of patrol looks like drama will go fast which I like

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man just read the latest non fast pass chapter that was crazy I was expecting the worst from this chat and the worst happened wonder what john will turn into when sera turns her back on him.

And if they will revolt against him like last time.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah I dont is there a section for that and send me the link. Do you follow it?
This is what is going to happen next chapter

You must be registered for see medias

Man just read the latest non fast pass chapter that was crazy I was expecting the worst from this chat and the worst happened wonder what john will turn into when sera turns her back on him.

And if they will revolt against him like last time.
Dude is about to put some sense into sera. She has been quite hypocrite lately.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is what is going to happen next chapter

You must be registered for see medias

Dude is about to put some sense into sera. She has been quite hypocrite lately.
Damn dude has some serious case of the ptsd dude has a problem and needs help super sad seras done with him but he had it coming even tho this is going to reinforce John's trauma from boston. Have no idea where john goes from here but hope he gets better and patches things up with sera.

Damn john now arlo looks like the good guy.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I cant believe with the latest fast pass chapter that seras completely ignoring the fact John's not in right stare of mind and just taking what hes said at face value.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's nice to see sera still cares to look more into John showing hope that she can still save him out of everyone hope shes the one to get through to him and saw latest fast pass spoiler I dont know if John's going to go berserk or want to end it from here on

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They better not reveal john's powers to the entire school. I want his old classmates, from the other schools, to join this school and find that john is a cripple.. boy, I wonder how they would react to that. Would they think he lost his powers because of the organization that's killing heroes and whatnot? Would they go for revenge?
I think his powers might get exposed at some point in order to take him down like his old school everyone tried gang up to defeat him

Dont think revealing his identity will reduce joker cases

Reactions: iNotorious

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think his powers might get exposed at some point in order to take him down like his old school everyone tried gang up to defeat him

Dont think revealing his identity will reduce joker cases
He'll get exposed and oh boy, whoever comes to him for a beatdown, they are going to get wreck!

Nice that we're also getting the flashback about his childhood friends and the old school. Claire did really became a beauty and loved that she thought seraphine was john's girlfriend. It better happen in the future.

Yo, I also discovered a new manhwa with a badass main character like john and doesn't take shit from no one. It's called Weak Hero. I don't know if you have read it before but I highly recommmend that you do. It has like 69 chapters so you should be good for a while. It's good!

Here is the link

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He'll get exposed and oh boy, whoever comes to him for a beatdown, they are going to get wreck!

Nice that we're also getting the flashback about his childhood friends and the old school. Claire did really became a beauty and loved that she thought seraphine was john's girlfriend. It better happen in the future.

Yo, I also discovered a new manhwa with a badass main character like john and doesn't take shit from no one. It's called Weak Hero. I don't know if you have read it before but I highly recommmend that you do. It has like 69 chapters so you should be good for a while. It's good!

Here is the link
Hope claire becomes a regular in the series especially with how useful her powers are.

I think most people will be to pussy to try John just in case he is joker but with his John beat up the guy with no mask seems he doesn't care to be hidden anymore but doesnt seem hes in the mood to rage randomly.

Checked out the series first ch pretty interesting will check out some more and let you know what I think.

But a good drama action series on webtoon is random chat it starts off slow but when things get going the plot gets addicting to follow.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Here is the link
Just finished binging weak hero thanks for the recommendation love that series but wity pace of things feel they will defeat Donald soon wonder what's after that or hes the true big bad of the series