Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Seems we might finally get to see Sera get her abilities back soon and I get the feeling her sister might unknowingly working for ember.
Hmm, ya maybe.. But at the same time no. Amber seems to only really be prominate in thier area soo, i don't think she is worling with amber.

Really upset that there was no john in this chapter :/

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arlo kind of manipulates its fault for pushing him but hes abused his power and position before ruining peoples lives for his entertainment. And allowing low tiers to be abused under his watch allowing any high tier think they can do what they want only getting pissed when they go against him. Sera is the ruler the school needs since cares for everyone's well being.

As for the weakness they are giving Johns ability of not being able to copy non physical abilities doesn't make sense since John was also able to copy the visual component of the hunted ability. And even with the weakness with John only copying physical abilities he can see how does that help Remi unless she gets hell maybe like an invisible user.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Arlo kind of manipulates its fault for pushing him but hes abused his power and position before ruining peoples lives for his entertainment. And allowing low tiers to be abused under his watch allowing any high tier think they can do what they want only getting pissed when they go against him. Sera is the ruler the school needs since cares for everyone's well being.

As for the weakness they are giving Johns ability of not being able to copy non physical abilities doesn't make sense since John was also able to copy the visual component of the hunted ability. And even with the weakness with John only copying physical abilities he can see how does that help Remi unless she gets hell maybe like an invisible user.
Im glad to see that Arlo has finally opened his eyes!!!! Though not being the best ruler he is better then John. But I know for a faxt John wont listen its too late now...

Johns weakness is that he cant copy powers that dont look like they have activated. Pretty much a power that doesnt show its activation, so a pasive ability thats always on, john cannot copy. Therefore Remi must come into the fight guns blazing and hiding thr view of her power at the same time to beat john.

This chapter is a 10/10 for sure, imo!

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I swear if arlo uses sera then he will always be a scumbag to me. And wonder what Remi will do think she will find a way take advantage of his powers but wonder if she will expose him and if Sera finds out I don't know how John will react.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I swear if arlo uses sera then he will always be a scumbag to me. And wonder what Remi will do think she will find a way take advantage of his powers but wonder if she will expose him and if Sera finds out I don't know how John will react.
Arlo is prob going to talk to sera, I doubt he'll use sera. I can't wait for the next chapter!!! The tention is growing, reeeeealy fast

Reactions: Sagebee

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Arlo's plan will be to make Sera to find out that John is Joker.
Of course he have to use her to not see Remi hurt. The fact Sera will be emotionally hurt by John's lies is not Arlo's business i guess.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I think Arlo's plan will be to make Sera to find out that John is Joker.
Of course he have to use her to not see Remi hurt. The fact Sera will be emotionally hurt by John's lies is not Arlo's business i guess.
Yea ur right. But that brings me to this ethical question. Is it fair for remi tp not get hurt? In other words is john in the right?

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea ur right. But that brings me to this ethical question. Is it fair for remi tp not get hurt? In other words is john in the right?
Nobody is on the right but remi is a hypocritical character so I won't mind if she does get her ass whooped since the wannabe hero is a scumbag as the other high tiers.