Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stops 30 feet in front of Kidomaru.

"Welcome Kidomaru, I will now attack."

Raizo starts running at kidomaru. 20 feet closer to kKdomaru and Raizo pulls out three shuriken that he throws and Kidomaru at ease. He then pulls out a kunai as he nears to five feet. He leaps in the air completes a full somersault and uses that momentum to swing down at Kidomaru's head.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
*As Kidomaru sees you throw 3 shiruken he quickly take out 4 of his 6 scythes and put them over one another. As this happen the shirukens would make contact with the scythe . Not only that, As i see you launch into the air with the kunai in your hand. I put down my scythe and catch your leg as you somersault down towards me. With a lightning infused kunai in my hand incase you try to strike. As I catch your leg.. I quickly put pressure into my hand to crush your leg real quick.. As i crush your leg i then throw you to the ground*

sargon106

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I summon two clones
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
One attemps a leg sweep while the other turns towards me, picks me up and dashes 45 feet away. The clone sets me down gently as I yell due to the pain in my ankle. It's swollen and puffed up. Not sure if something broke. The clone then quickly takes some weight off the leg, and helps me stand better.

Last edited: