Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
There was a shift as Kiriyuin was walking with Magnus, and the whole world shifted. There was a noticable difference as they transported to his alternate dimension.

I guess we need some secrecy then huh? Whats on your mindd Magnus. Youve never been one to shy away from attention.

She smirked, still veing respectful towards the kage. He had protected them since her grandmother had been kage and stepped down. She was slightly offput by the dimension but tried not to show it

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was a shift as Kiriyuin was walking with Magnus, and the whole world shifted. There was a noticable difference as they transported to his alternate dimension.

I guess we need some secrecy then huh? Whats on your mindd Magnus. Youve never been one to shy away from attention.

She smirked, still veing respectful towards the kage. He had protected them since her grandmother had been kage and stepped down. She was slightly offput by the dimension but tried not to show it
"I can see in your eyes that coming here has made you a bit tense. Secrecy is for the sake of the village nothing more. This realm belongs to me and me alone. As long as we are here, no one has any way to know the secrets of our village or what's going on.

First of all, i'm here to tell you... you'll be the next Kage of Shimo with immediate effect...."

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
There was a lot to process, the ability that Magnus had to create his own world, the weight of secrets, and the bomb that he dropped, as she was to becone the new kage. While ideally she wanted to be kage, this was faat tracking extremely quickly. Sure, she was destined to follow in her grandmothers footsteps, as the first Korikage she had a lot to live up to. There was so much she wanted to do for the village, for her clan and for herself.

She took a moment to soak it all in.

Its a big step up... Ill take on the responsibility. I know that it was in my blood, and that eventually one day it would be up to me. Admittedly its sooner that I thought, but I will take this responsibility.

She was nervous, but all those years growing up and watching her grandmother be the Korikage had given her insight as to what the role was about

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was a lot to process, the ability that Magnus had to create his own world, the weight of secrets, and the bomb that he dropped, as she was to becone the new kage. While ideally she wanted to be kage, this was faat tracking extremely quickly. Sure, she was destined to follow in her grandmothers footsteps, as the first Korikage she had a lot to live up to. There was so much she wanted to do for the village, for her clan and for herself.

She took a moment to soak it all in.

Its a big step up... Ill take on the responsibility. I know that it was in my blood, and that eventually one day it would be up to me. Admittedly its sooner that I thought, but I will take this responsibility.

She was nervous, but all those years growing up and watching her grandmother be the Korikage had given her insight as to what the role was about

Magnus gave her time, let it register as she slowly worked through the motions giving herself the confidence.

"It's alright to be nervous you know. You're right it's soon and it's a big responsibility. It's not like i've left you in the best position as i'm sure you're aware of the recent events. It can't be helped. I just had to do what i could with the time i had but my time is up. You are the kage, you need to believe in yourself and what you think is right and you need to do what is best for the village, no matter the cost, that's what it means to lead....

Now for the second piece of information.... as of this moment... i'm no longer going to be a member of Shimogakure... consider this my defection if you will... "

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Kiriyuin reqch out and toyched Magnus shoudler. She knew how much the village meant to him and how he went about protecting it. She was confused and shocked, but understood that it wasnt a decision he took lightly. What ever Magnus had would have been some big decision and plans in motion.

I... I trust you Magnus, I know youre doing the right things. There arent many that have a heart like yours. Ill take the appropriate steps and make sure that everything is taken care of.

Please.... Be careful...

Kiriyuin looked away, knowing that the village would be losing a huge part of its foundation. It would be up to her to rebuild and make it stronger.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kiriyuin reqch out and toyched Magnus shoudler. She knew how much the village meant to him and how he went about protecting it. She was confused and shocked, but understood that it wasnt a decision he took lightly. What ever Magnus had would have been some big decision and plans in motion.

I... I trust you Magnus, I know youre doing the right things. There arent many that have a heart like yours. Ill take the appropriate steps and make sure that everything is taken care of.

Please.... Be careful...

Kiriyuin looked away, knowing that the village would be losing a huge part of its foundation. It would be up to her to rebuild and make it stronger.
Magnus looked at the kage seriously for the first time.

"You are naive to not even question my intentions or defection. How can you hope to do what's best for the village if you don't even try to understand what goes on with it's members? You should always be cautious. It's the well being of the village before any individual, did your grandmother not teach you this?

You're lucky my role is all in Shimo's interests and not my own otherwise i'd have to teach you a thing or two right here and now... but alas, time runs short and you need to listen to me. The village is safe but only for now, i've given specific orders to Hades. What he does is under my orders, passed down from my master. One week from this day he shall arrive.

Now he has his plans. You have yours i assume. I advise you build the relationship with the rising cloud clan as that will have a huge value to you in the future. And lastly, beware. A treaty is only a piece of paper at the end of the day. What will you even do if it's broken? What can you do. Can you defend this village? Can you fight a war. I think not. Trust me... you need to look to allies and your own protection now."

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Magnus looked at the kage seriously for the first time.

"You are naive to not even question my intentions or defection. How can you hope to do what's best for the village if you don't even try to understand what goes on with it's members? You should always be cautious. It's the well being of the village before any individual, did your grandmother not teach you this?

You're lucky my role is all in Shimo's interests and not my own otherwise i'd have to teach you a thing or two right here and now... but alas, time runs short and you need to listen to me. The village is safe but only for now, i've given specific orders to Hades. What he does is under my orders, passed down from my master. One week from this day he shall arrive.

Now he has his plans. You have yours i assume. I advise you build the relationship with the rising cloud clan as that will have a huge value to you in the future. And lastly, beware. A treaty is only a piece of paper at the end of the day. What will you even do if it's broken? What can you do. Can you defend this village? Can you fight a war. I think not. Trust me... you need to look to allies and your own protection now."

Magnus, I....

He was right. No matter who defected, whether a villager or the previous kage, they represented a threat to Shimogakure. She needed to be more objective about her role. There was no friends when it came to the responsibility and safety of the village. Nana was always so happy and Kiriyuin always remembered her smiling. Did she go through all this as well, the struggle to balance office and friendship?

Rising cloud... Ill send envoys and start a trade with them. Im sure we have some resources they would be interested in. Youre right, we need to look to our borders and protect them. Magnus, you can trust me, I WILL look after this village. Even protect it from you if necessary. I will not take this lightly.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Magnus, I....

He was right. No matter who defected, whether a villager or the previous kage, they represented a threat to Shimogakure. She needed to be more objective about her role. There was no friends when it came to the responsibility and safety of the village. Nana was always so happy and Kiriyuin always remembered her smiling. Did she go through all this as well, the struggle to balance office and friendship?

Rising cloud... Ill send envoys and start a trade with them. Im sure we have some resources they would be interested in. Youre right, we need to look to our borders and protect them. Magnus, you can trust me, I WILL look after this village. Even protect it from you if necessary. I will not take this lightly.
Magnus clone knew this was the moment. All his work led to this point, protecting the village even when he would be gone. He knew that by now, the real him had probably left the world as it was. The duties had been passed to Hades. The war was over and now a new leader was appointed. Everything that he needed to do to ensure the safety of the village he had become quite fond of... it was actually pretty hard, letting go finally. This Magnus knew he was just a clone but he was still the embodiment of the former Kage. Coming back to the moment with the Kage...

"Leave that to Hades... trust in his actions and do what you can for the other villagers. You best look after this village... or you'll have Decimo to answer to... i've said too much. It is time you returned and take on your mantle. Here is the scroll of communication and all the details you'll need going forwards. In there is a message for you, it's written in an old code that maybe you're grandmother taught you, maybe she didn't. If you can figure it out... well... it will be in your own best interest.... now farewell... Lady kage...."

With that he passed over the scroll, opened his space/time portal one last time for Kiryumi to pass through and with it closing behind her, the clone would disperse. All knowledge of the deeds would go back to Magnus who had left the Ninja world....

[Mission End]