Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Clone 4 had finished speaking to rex but clone 5 now noticed a man that he wished to have a conversation with.

"Hades, i'd like to talk to you, in private if that's alright i have a few things i'd like to speak to you about

Clone 4 would see the previous kage.

"Same goes for you, i'd like to have a little chat if you don't mind?
[Mission: Choose between what is right and what is easy ]
Hades was quite confused when his fellow village member failed to even acknowledge him, maybe the village members where up to something, and couldn't be seen talking to each other, or maybe she had truly forgotten him. Maybe she didn't even hear him which would make sense, he did speak rather quietly. Opting to leave the young women alone, Hades spun on his heel, only to be met with Magnus, standing right behind him. Without his doujutsu activate, Hades truly was ignorant to the world around him, however, the fact that Magnus wanted to speak alone peaked Hades interests, greatly. Channeling his Chakra, Hades enveloped the duo in his chakra, before speaking.

Of coarse, Kage-sama

As soon as the words left his mouth, the duo would vanish, being summoned to the jaguar rain forests, a location even the best trackers could not find, the only downside, was the rain. Perching himself against a wet rock, Hades glanced and spoke once more to Magnus.

Apologies about the weather, but i believe this should be private enough, Kage-sama?

You must be registered for see images

Secret Jaguar Art: Welcome to the Jungle
(Hijaga-jutsu: Uerukamu dzukiza Junguru)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 45
Damage: 0
Descritpion: This technique is an adapatation of Jiraiya's crushing toad stomach technique which reverse summoned the user and their opponents into the stomach of a toad on Mt. Myoboku. In this variation the user reverse summons him and his opponent deep into the homeland Rain forest of the Jaguars. Giant trees fill the forest with their thick canopies hundreds of feet in the air and to those below looks like a pitch black night sky. The thickness of the canopy blocks out light limiting vision to both the user and the opponent so that nothing can be seen at long range, at mid range a person's silhouette can be seen while at short range they are fully visible. In this forest it is constantly raining in a heavy down pour that saturates the area. This location is a specifically forbidden section of the forest due to its mysterious and sacred past. People who remain here too long will be forcible removed after three turns by unknown forces.
~Can only be used once per battle.
~Must be capable of summoning the boss Jaguar summon.
~No Jaguar summonings or reverse summonings can be used for the remainder of the battle.
~Inside this area the user is incapable of using Fire or Lightning techniques.
~Must be taught by Typhon.

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Mission: Choose between what is right and what is easy ]
Hades was quite confused when his fellow village member failed to even acknowledge him, maybe the village members where up to something, and couldn't be seen talking to each other, or maybe she had truly forgotten him. Maybe she didn't even hear him which would make sense, he did speak rather quietly. Opting to leave the young women alone, Hades spun on his heel, only to be met with Magnus, standing right behind him. Without his doujutsu activate, Hades truly was ignorant to the world around him, however, the fact that Magnus wanted to speak alone peaked Hades interests, greatly. Channeling his Chakra, Hades enveloped the duo in his chakra, before speaking.

Of coarse, Kage-sama

As soon as the words left his mouth, the duo would vanish, being summoned to the jaguar rain forests, a location even the best trackers could not find, the only downside, was the rain. Perching himself against a wet rock, Hades glanced and spoke once more to Magnus.

Apologies about the weather, but i believe this should be private enough, Kage-sama?

You must be registered for see images

Secret Jaguar Art: Welcome to the Jungle
(Hijaga-jutsu: Uerukamu dzukiza Junguru)
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 45
Damage: 0
Descritpion: This technique is an adapatation of Jiraiya's crushing toad stomach technique which reverse summoned the user and their opponents into the stomach of a toad on Mt. Myoboku. In this variation the user reverse summons him and his opponent deep into the homeland Rain forest of the Jaguars. Giant trees fill the forest with their thick canopies hundreds of feet in the air and to those below looks like a pitch black night sky. The thickness of the canopy blocks out light limiting vision to both the user and the opponent so that nothing can be seen at long range, at mid range a person's silhouette can be seen while at short range they are fully visible. In this forest it is constantly raining in a heavy down pour that saturates the area. This location is a specifically forbidden section of the forest due to its mysterious and sacred past. People who remain here too long will be forcible removed after three turns by unknown forces.
~Can only be used once per battle.
~Must be capable of summoning the boss Jaguar summon.
~No Jaguar summonings or reverse summonings can be used for the remainder of the battle.
~Inside this area the user is incapable of using Fire or Lightning techniques.
~Must be taught by Typhon.
Magnus was taken to an are outside the world he knew by Hades. He wanted privacy and well, this seemed so remote it would have to do. With his yin/yang sensory he tried to feel to see if anyone else was around, making sure they were completely alone before he spoke.

"Quite the place you have here Hades, i heard you had ties to the Jaguars but... i didn't think they had a place like this, quite fitting to say the least."

"Anyway, i needed to speak to you about... events and well, i'm sure you'd hear it directly from me at this point, as a sign of respect to say the least. Let me first tell you what has happened and the events leading up to this while you were busy.."

Magnus explained how he went after skorm, how he returned, how he killed the zombies, how Tsumi attacked, how the real him was with the Rising cloud, his counter attack, how it went down, all the way up to treaty...

He paused for a moment before continuing...

"I'm sure you'll have your say on this..."

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Hades Sat, silently, listening to the harrowing tale Magnus spun before him. If he had not met Magnus and been apart of his village, Hades would have sworn he may have been pitching a possible children's book idea to him, however, even through the eyes of his clone, Hades could see the man was worn down, the bright light a little darker than usual, the ever so slight dark rings under the eyes of a man who had been fighting a war by himself, it was truly impressive, that he had even come out alive, let alone in a position to make peace for the village, even in his own absence, the village had somehow survived, all because of one. Perching forward, resting his chin on his knee, Hades looked directly into the clones eyes, the warmth of his own hoping to quell any unease that may still be apparent from the stress that may still linger from the treaty signing.

I have very little to say, outside of well done my friend, you fought a war meant for many, alone, and came out the closest thing to on top any of us could have imagined.

All i may do is apologize, for this village kept my safe, to a degree, under its flag, yet i was not there to keep it safe when it required my assistance, nor was i there to keep you safe from the blades of those who'd wished to kill you, and for that, i am deeply sorry.

As for my whereabouts during all of this well, that is slightly more difficult to explain. As you said, i have tied to the Jaguars, yet i also have ties somewhere else, and that was where i resided, regaining my strength, so to speak. You see, up until recently, i had been asleep, for quite some time, regaining power i had thought i had lost, yet at the same time training to become stronger all the same.

While this may not count for much now, i have returned, and my being is no longer required anywhere else except for the borders of Shimo, and as apology, i shall lend you my power once more, in whichever way you see fit.

Which leads me to my only question, what do we do now? This treaty, it really, hinders us, as a village, even the fine print makes trying to grow as a people quite the struggle, but i'm sure you have a plan, correct?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hades Sat, silently, listening to the harrowing tale Magnus spun before him. If he had not met Magnus and been apart of his village, Hades would have sworn he may have been pitching a possible children's book idea to him, however, even through the eyes of his clone, Hades could see the man was worn down, the bright light a little darker than usual, the ever so slight dark rings under the eyes of a man who had been fighting a war by himself, it was truly impressive, that he had even come out alive, let alone in a position to make peace for the village, even in his own absence, the village had somehow survived, all because of one. Perching forward, resting his chin on his knee, Hades looked directly into the clones eyes, the warmth of his own hoping to quell any unease that may still be apparent from the stress that may still linger from the treaty signing.

I have very little to say, outside of well done my friend, you fought a war meant for many, alone, and came out the closest thing to on top any of us could have imagined.

All i may do is apologize, for this village kept my safe, to a degree, under its flag, yet i was not there to keep it safe when it required my assistance, nor was i there to keep you safe from the blades of those who'd wished to kill you, and for that, i am deeply sorry.

As for my whereabouts during all of this well, that is slightly more difficult to explain. As you said, i have tied to the Jaguars, yet i also have ties somewhere else, and that was where i resided, regaining my strength, so to speak. You see, up until recently, i had been asleep, for quite some time, regaining power i had thought i had lost, yet at the same time training to become stronger all the same.

While this may not count for much now, i have returned, and my being is no longer required anywhere else except for the borders of Shimo, and as apology, i shall lend you my power once more, in whichever way you see fit.

Which leads me to my only question, what do we do now? This treaty, it really, hinders us, as a village, even the fine print makes trying to grow as a people quite the struggle, but i'm sure you have a plan, correct?
Magnus listened to what Hades had to say and the first part brought a smile to his face.

"You're too kind, it's not like you Hades, maybe with this new power you've grown soft... i jest..."

Magnus listened to the rest about Hade's loyalties

"Ah, now that's why i needed to talk to you. I in myself, am not long for this world. I came to do a certain task but the truth is i'm only a pawn in a greater plan. Well pawn isn't the correct word, i give my life willingly to this person. And his time is coming.

I will no longer be your kage old friend. I've done what i can but my power runs weak now. I'm sure you can tell, but with my sensory i can truly feel you have grown strong and the resolve in your eyes has renewed once more"

Magnus paused for a moment before continuing.

"The treaty was alls i could to save what i could with minimal damage to the lands. We lost some but right now the village is safe for the time to come. I don't have a plan i'm afraid. I'm merely here to do as my master wishes. Though there is still something you can do for me but it will be at the cost to yourself. You must speak of this to no one.... do i have your word?"

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Hades was surprised but not overly shocked when Magnus explained he was on his final legs. It made perfect sense, and had he decided to activate his doujutsu, Hades could probably see it for himself, however, the talk of a master one as strong as Magnus was willingly giving his life up for, well, now that truly peaked Hades interest.

A being strong enough to have you willingly give your life for, i hope to meet this person, maybe even compare myself to them, to see if i have truly reached the peak, or if i still have ways to walk the path of power, this is truly interesting my friend. However, if you're not to be Kage, who shall you be giving it over to, i truly hope you don't intend to place such a burden upon myself?

Hades kept listening after that, more speak of the treaty, and the fact that Magnus had no plans outside of forfeiting his life to this other being. However, the chill from the rain was seemingly seeping into Hades, as Magnus asked if he would do one last act for him, at the cost of Hades himself, it was curious to say the least.

I can always vouch truly from the heart that any conversation that occurs inside this forest will never leave the minds of those who had it, however, what cost will i be paying?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hades was surprised but not overly shocked when Magnus explained he was on his final legs. It made perfect sense, and had he decided to activate his doujutsu, Hades could probably see it for himself, however, the talk of a master one as strong as Magnus was willingly giving his life up for, well, now that truly peaked Hades interest.

A being strong enough to have you willingly give your life for, i hope to meet this person, maybe even compare myself to them, to see if i have truly reached the peak, or if i still have ways to walk the path of power, this is truly interesting my friend. However, if you're not to be Kage, who shall you be giving it over to, i truly hope you don't intend to place such a burden upon myself?

Hades kept listening after that, more speak of the treaty, and the fact that Magnus had no plans outside of forfeiting his life to this other being. However, the chill from the rain was seemingly seeping into Hades, as Magnus asked if he would do one last act for him, at the cost of Hades himself, it was curious to say the least.

I can always vouch truly from the heart that any conversation that occurs inside this forest will never leave the minds of those who had it, however, what cost will i be paying?
Magnus couldn't help but smile. In such a serious conversation about the future Hades could only think of testing his true power.

"I'm afraid his strength lies within his resolve for his family and those close to him. Unless you value something as highly as he does with them, you will never stand a chance. My strength came from his resolve alone. You can see it in his eyes. Though if you wish to test that, well, i wont be around to stop you.

As for the matter of Kage. I plan to pass the lead of the village to Nana's granddaughter. Hopefully she can keep the village running and keep things smooth for the time being. Her grandmother should of taught her the inns and out and with what just happened they need someone with... people skills haha.

No for you i have a different task. Here..."

With that Magnus pulled out a piece of paper outlining what he wanted Hades to do and passed it to him.

"This is what i ask of you.... You are free to refuse and i'll hold no grudge. I look only to the future of the village"

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Hades listened intently to the words about Magnus' detailing about the man. A resolve stronger than true strength, how interesting indeed. Even still, Hades had no real reason to fight this mentor, but he was looking forward to meeting someone of such caliber, at least, so he hoped. As for the matter of Kage, Hades was gladly overlooked for the task, instead going to Kiriyuin, a girl he had met ever briefly in passing before he had departed for his slumber, however, as Magnus handed him the letter, Hades soft appearance became stern as he read the letter once, twice, three times, making sure to take it all in. Glancing up from the letter, Hades looked Magnus in the eye as he spoke briefly.

Hmmm....i see

Without warning, Hades black eyes spun, his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan spinning into exsistence, as the paper suddenly burst into pitch black flames, the entire note burning to ash near instantly from the heat, the remaining embers slowly trailing down to the ground, where the black flame remained burning, the only evidence of what could have once been. Even still, the small flame warmed the area, even through his cold body from the rain, Hades felt warmth from the flame. With the note thoroughly destroyed, Hades eyes revert back to their usual empty blackness, as he once again glanced upon Magnus, this time with far more to say.

An interesting position to put me in. It had nothing to do with me, so iv'e no qualms about it. However, it will have to be...believable to say the least. How i accomplish that i guess will be on my own stead, however, a tough choice. The easy route is there, but i owe you this much at least. So if the outcome of this letter is what you truly desire, then i shall pour my power into making it a reality, and who knows, maybe we'll meet again sooner than you anticipated.

Hades met Magnus with a soft smile, the idea of death was truly an end goal for those with power to which they had believed they had reached its peak. Maybe Hades would find more purpose with this new goal, for right now, he was simply searching for someone to show him a power that was greater than his, and because of this, he was prepared to make the right choice, the harder choice,
for the sake of repaying a debt to an old friend.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-30 to the user)
Descripton:
One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This dispiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dojutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hades listened intently to the words about Magnus' detailing about the man. A resolve stronger than true strength, how interesting indeed. Even still, Hades had no real reason to fight this mentor, but he was looking forward to meeting someone of such caliber, at least, so he hoped. As for the matter of Kage, Hades was gladly overlooked for the task, instead going to Kiriyuin, a girl he had met ever briefly in passing before he had departed for his slumber, however, as Magnus handed him the letter, Hades soft appearance became stern as he read the letter once, twice, three times, making sure to take it all in. Glancing up from the letter, Hades looked Magnus in the eye as he spoke briefly.

Hmmm....i see

Without warning, Hades black eyes spun, his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan spinning into exsistence, as the paper suddenly burst into pitch black flames, the entire note burning to ash near instantly from the heat, the remaining embers slowly trailing down to the ground, where the black flame remained burning, the only evidence of what could have once been. Even still, the small flame warmed the area, even through his cold body from the rain, Hades felt warmth from the flame. With the note thoroughly destroyed, Hades eyes revert back to their usual empty blackness, as he once again glanced upon Magnus, this time with far more to say.

An interesting position to put me in. It had nothing to do with me, so iv'e no qualms about it. However, it will have to be...believable to say the least. How i accomplish that i guess will be on my own stead, however, a tough choice. The easy route is there, but i owe you this much at least. So if the outcome of this letter is what you truly desire, then i shall pour my power into making it a reality, and who knows, maybe we'll meet again sooner than you anticipated.

Hades met Magnus with a soft smile, the idea of death was truly an end goal for those with power to which they had believed they had reached its peak. Maybe Hades would find more purpose with this new goal, for right now, he was simply searching for someone to show him a power that was greater than his, and because of this, he was prepared to make the right choice, the harder choice,
for the sake of repaying a debt to an old friend.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-30 to the user)
Descripton:
One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This dispiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dojutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

Magnus smiled. He had found a good ally in the form of Hades. He couldn't deny that.

"I thank you for your dedication to me... and in the end... shimo will be grateful for what i have asked of you. The new kage will be made aware... no one else. This is my final wish. With this i'm leaving the task to you. My time is almost up. I trust in you and so will he... good luck old friend..."

With his last words in a puff of smoke the clone was gone.... leaving Hades alone... looking on at the black flames... the only evidence of what had gone down here... but what had Magnus asked of Hades? Only time would tell....

[Mission complete]

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Hades sat mostly in silence, as Magnus' final words to him where spoken. Even though it was just a clone he was speaking to, he knew that he would most likely not have the chance to see the real Magnus before his departure. It was sad to say the least, that after Hades long slumber, one of the people he was looking forward to seeing once more was already leaving him. With a tight soft smile, Hades replied.

Until we meet once more old friend, we can reminisce properly when the time comes.

Hades words where met with a cloud of smoke, the clone dispersing, whether it was it own accord, or if the strength of the clone has simply given out. Hades had merely hoped his words had reached the clone, so it may pass them on to the Magnus. Before Hades, the black flame flickered, ever burning, ever eternal. The flame itself was just as much a message to Magnus as it was to destroy the letter. Like this flame, Hades loyalties burnt eternal, and who was he to refuse to wishes of a dying man. Standing up, Hades felt the mystical aura around the rainforrest begin to manifest. It had seemed his time here was almost up, even with his connection to the jaguars, this forest was absolute, even against his powers. Staring upwards into the tall canopies, the rain hitting his face, Hades spoke out, not to anyone or anything in particular, but to the universe itself.

Perhaps this will be my final act in this giant play, i'd best do my best to play the main role, for i feel like a back up dancer would be an insult to his memory.

With that, Hades vanished from the forest, being ejected by its mystical powers. Left in his wake, the eternal burning black flames, and a headband, with the Shimogakure clan symbol etched into the steel, both headband and steel melting before the eternal flames. It was time for Hades seek a new goal, and although it pained him to do so, he was ready none the less.

Last edited: