Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Possibly the Blue and Red Zeno's (the blue and red zeno's in the preview) represent that both Zeno's will have 6 respective universes each under their control. In other words: Zen-chan has 6, including Universe 7, and Zen-oh Sama will also control 6. This tournament will be survival for the Universe's and God's, but for the Zeno's: this is just a play thing for them.

2. The cloaked figure accompanying the clown in the preview: Is possibly a God of Destruction in training, or just the clown'a apprentice: that has the ultimate goal to take over as destroyer (the opposite of Goku).

3. Cloaked figure will defeat Hit before Goku can fight him(whether my prediction about the Zeno's controling 6 universe each is right or wrong, this will somehow happen)

4. Cloaked figure's goal will change after being defeated by Goku

5. Great Priest is not the villain, but CF is the "villain" for this arc. Similar to how Champa and Beerus were the "villains" of their arcs.

6. Female LSSJ is the princess of all Saiyans on Sadal, and she was either kept hidden due to her monstrous power, or her people(including Cabba, excluding the King), are completely unaware of her power. Her power is only being used since their whole universe may depend on it

7. Not all angels are crazy OP

8. Clown God of Destruction is more goofy than anything, but when he can, he's a huge savage

Last edited:
Reactions: KcMSean

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Possibly the Blue and Red Zeno's (the blue and red zeno's in the preview) represent that both Zeno's will have 6 respective universes each under their control. In other words: Zen-chan has 6, including Universe 7, and Zen-oh Sama will also control 6. This tournament will be survival for the Universe's and God's, but for the Zeno's: this is just a play thing for them.

2. The cloaked figure accompanying the clown in the preview: Is possibly a God of Destruction in training, or just the clown'a apprentice: that has the ultimate goal to take over as destroyer (the opposite of Goku).

3. Cloaked figure will defeat Hit before Goku can fight him(whether my prediction about the Zeno's controling 6 universe each is right or wrong, this will somehow happen)

4. Cloaked figure's goal will change after being defeated by Goku

5. Great Priest is not the villain, but CF is the "villain" for this arc. Similar to how Champa and Beerus were the "villains" of their arcs.

6. Female LSSJ is the princess of all Saiyans on Sadal, and she was either kept hidden due to her monstrous power, or her people(including Cabba, excluding the King), are completely unaware of her power. Her power is only being used since their whole universe may depend on it

7. Not all angels are crazy OP

8. Clown God of Destruction is more goofy than anything, but when he can, he's a huge savage
Disagree with 7 and 1. I had already tought about Hit loosing to a new more powerful enemy tbh, that would be cool (tho i hope he doesn't die since he's my fav)

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm looking forward to the black-haired female god of destruction and the legendary super-saiyan. No predictions since I want to keep a completely open mind about them. I do assume that the cloaked guy is going to be a center-character. Maybe a makaioshin (I'd love some more information about the whole kaioshin system), probably not tho.