[CC] Unfinished business, Joining the elders.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Purrfect.

*pulls a ledger from beneath my poncho.*

On this scroll is the inscription of Loki.
What are your thoughts on this? Once we have done this, we will move onto Reality Marble, and we can make you a full fledged Elder.

(Roki no Omoide) Δ Reminiscence of Loki
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: Reminiscence of Loki is a supplementary technique which is activated through a mental command, which comsumes no time whatsoever which allows it to be used within the same timeframe as another technique. Upon activation the user releases an amount of chakra into the nearby vicinity attracting a peculiar form of Genki, which instantly consumes the given energy and gains a duration of 3 turns on the field. These Genki share a mental link with the user, and is commanded to act through that link of communication, essentially the user is unhindered should he perform actions while the Genki act on his behalf, as they're are ordered by will and conviction alone, as the sacrificial portion of chakra was already given. Next is what makes these Genki special, is their ability to don themselves around an object or technique, preferably a technique of the user, which allows the Genki to share it's spiritual properties with the technique temporarily transferring the technique to the Pure World. While in the Pure World, the presence of the technique is masked by the untrained eye. Similar to how Jorth's Personification can manipulate it's influenced objects, so can Roki no Omoide, which allows a technique to be directed in different paths while in the Pure World, and finally be transferred back becoming tangible once more , however it requires a one turn wait before it can return from the Pure World, and costs +10 chakra every turn it remains in the Pure World. The technique lasts 3 turns when used, and can be used maximum of four times per battle.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Roki no Omoide) Δ Reminiscence of Loki

-This technique allows us to move another technique or skill from the material world into the pure world, since it says we can use it in the same time frame, this could be combo'd to perform a technique and hide it from certain senses and sight and have it reappear at a closer distance?

- Since this acts like Jorths Personification, I could perform a earth jutsu which hurdles towards the opponent, the use the above technique, and upon re-entry into the physical plane have it come form a different direction, since the Genki can manipulate its movement in the spiritual plane

- Since this can be used in the same time frame, arguably you can use this the moment you are performing a technique which would make it seem like you never performed a technique as it would be sent straight to the spiritual plane and unless your foe could sense it or see it, then it would be like the technique was never performed

Anything else im missing?

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Correct. It actually states, that its preferably a technique. So I would say, that its limited to techniques only, but also objects. But I haven't used it on objects yet, so I don't know if that would actually be approved of, or frowned upon, depending on todays standards.

2. Correct.

3. Correct. I mention that they can see it only for an instant, before vanishing. Could indicate a Genjutsu.

Now, let me hear your thoughts on our Secret Technique, Reality Marble;

(Hijutsu: Koyu Kekkai) Δ Secret Technique: Reality Marble
Forbidden
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: 90
Description: Reality Marble is available for Katsuryoku Pledged rank members and above. This pertains a secret technique for underlings, as it have proved inadequatedly to be handled and oft lead to the death of the user. The user will bite his thumb, and sacrifice a propertional amount of chakra to the point that a small implusive wave is released from the user's entity throughout the field causing clothes to sway, and leaves to fall off the trees etc. A mere dramatic effect, but also the damage the user pertains to use the technique(-20). Through the blood sacrifice and chakra the Genkis from the Pure World will bond with the user and without hestitation immediately form within Impure World in order to fullfill his desire. Instantly as the summoner's call is heeded, the Genkis emerge as flame-like mirages before fully manifesting into physical form, or construct, resembling that of heavily armed soldiers and cavalry composing a peerless array of legendary warriors, clad and equipped with a different variety of weapons and the like. Upon the user's command, they take trot and cascade down upon the enemy in numerous waves. They prove efficient as they are capable of both transitioning between the tangible and intangible state, capable of moving through obstacles with little to no effort. Once their assault is executed the waves vanish one by one. There's a total of three waves. Can be used twice per conflict, once per battle. The user can't utilize Clan techniques of A-rank the same and following turn.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Hijutsu: Koyu Kekkai) Δ Secret Technique: Reality Marble

Now this reminds me of something.. what was it.. oh yh the below

You must be registered for see medias

-This is essentially how I imagine reality Marble, the only difference being that the march like soldiers and move in what I assume to be organised waves

- "They prove efficient as they are capable of both transitioning between the tangible and intangible state" < with this, do we choose before we perform the technique or can we choose if its tangible or intangible at a whim?? for example if I wanted to use this, however my opponent uses an earth wall to block it, can I then make the waves intangible to walk on through the earth wall?
- Can the intangible state still cause damage?

- Are they dynamic or are they stuck on a rigid course like the video?

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I usually make them spawn in a circle around the enemy, and they cascade down upon him in 3 waves.
Organized in contrast to your video, but still much akin. They can be summoned anywhere on the field (Follows spawn rules). After this, you can command them to charge.

You can decide how they transition between. Usually I put in, that if they are met by an opposing physical force, they merely go intangible.

They can only impact the target in their physical state, much akin to Hel's Alignment. Does this make sense? .-.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I usually make them spawn in a circle around the enemy, and they cascade down upon him in 3 waves.
Organized in contrast to your video, but still much akin. They can be summoned anywhere on the field (Follows spawn rules). After this, you can command them to charge.

You can decide how they transition between. Usually I put in, that if they are met by an opposing physical force, they merely go intangible.

They can only impact the target in their physical state, much akin to Hel's Alignment. Does this make sense? .-.
all makes sense :)

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O'right then, Kirikoe Katsuryoku

You have been taught the ways of the House. You've also been a loyal member of the House, for many a years now, despite inactive and active periods. Byakku, your Genki which ressembles a Tiger, is a representation of your personality. As such, the Token that I will give to you, which also signifies the promotion to Elder, shall be...

*fiddles forth a totem, a simple wooden figure, which easily can be attached to the belt, necklace, kept in a pocket or similar - Its rectangular formed, with the top shaped as a tiger head, and along the shaft of the totem, indication of small claws are carved.*

Fierce, yet calm. Congratulations, my student.