chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We know there are multiple sky islands in the world of One Piece so do you think there's more than one underwater island as well? Do you think we'll ever see anymore if they do exist or maybe just hear about them? Do ALL fishmen live at FMI? There's no other "city" for them to go to while out in the world?

Reactions: Waindo

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think there are, I mean it would be dumb if there's only Fishman Island, there are probably a few underwater islands/cities troughout the OP world which are connected with underwater pathways/currents.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would be cool but i dont know if odan san will reveal it.
It will probably be revealed at the end when Luffy uses one of the ancient weapons to destroy the red line, to make the world whole again (one piece), which will also most probably cause a domino effect and destroy the Fishman Island. (I believe that's the event in which Madam Shirley's prophecy about Luffy destroying the Fishman Island will come true).

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It will probably be revealed at the end when Luffy uses one of the ancient weapons to destroy the red line, to make the world whole again (one piece), which will also most probably cause a domino effect and destroy the Fishman Island. (I believe that's the event in which Madam Shirley's prophecy about Luffy destroying the Fishman Island will come true).
That was the whole point to bring frishmen island to durface the promise joyboy made to the people.

I am curious what kind of ancient weapon uranus actually is.

We know pluton is a ship , poiseldeon is shirahoshi , uranus -???

I am curious too.

Reactions: Waindo