Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone watched this TV-Show? It's actually really good, but it reminds me so much of "Lost", since it's filled with mystery and circumstances. However it's still good because the characters are doing a great job.. Well some of them does.

- Specially Hank/Big Jim and Barbie

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,349💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see it on commercials and stuff, my mother also tells me it's good and to watch it. But It's too far into the series for me to just plop in. So I'd have to watch it online and I'm too lazy for that stuff ;~; But I might consider it if it's like Lost.
Plus: #TheWalkingDead > UnderTheDome

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see it on commercials and stuff, my mother also tells me it's good and to watch it. But It's too far into the series for me to just plop in. So I'd have to watch it online and I'm too lazy for that stuff ;~; But I might consider it if it's like Lost.
Plus: #TheWalkingDead > UnderTheDome
I really recommend it Zozo. It's a really good TV-Show. Sometimes you should listen to your mother ^^

Seen the first season. The second season hasn't aired yet in austria.
Just watch it online? <_<

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I loved this show. Me and my mother watched it every night. I can't wait for season 2 to air in UK.

It did actually remind me of Lost and my mother thinks the same, she also loved Lost. =D

J4sm1n4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like it . I'm on season 2 ...Big Jim is annoys me with all the God s*** ... Mike Vogel is doing great job playing Barbie , I love his role (BTW he is ******* Hot!).
I hate that they killed Angie
....But other than that I love this series ...

Last edited: