Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Starting Distance: 15 m
Knowledge: Full
State of mind: Blood lusted (Azula is sane though)

We've never seen a bloodlusted Iroh, I wonder how powerful he truly was.

Last edited:

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Azula wins. She has more agility and she can use her fire bending to take flight for awhile which can all be used to dodge iroh's attacks.

Blue fire is hotter so her her attacks will be more efficient

Also during the search azula showed the ability to use lighting faster and make a electric field around aang korra sokka and kattara to save them from bees I think they were bees. So iroh getting close will be risky

Azula high diff mostly because of iroh's experience

Reactions: Icelerate

UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Iroh ultimately wins. Blue fire has only been explained to symbolize Azula's personality and profeciency, but when used against orange fire it is still neutralized. Iroh knows the true art of fire bending, so his form is stronger and more versatile (obviously shown when Zuko uses the form against Azula), and he can redirect lighting while Azula cannot. Iroh would just redirect anything she throws and she can't reflect it back so she's done.

Iron obviously wins in the experience factor too. I mean c'mon they even mentioned he could take on Ozai.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelerate and Xlad

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Iron ultimately wins. Blue fire has only been explained to symbolize Azula's personality and profeciency, but when used against orange fire it is still neutralized. Iroh knows the true art of fire bending, so his form is stronger and more versatile (obviously shown when Zuko uses the form against Azula), and he can redirect lighting while Azula cannot. Iroh would just redirect anything she throws and she can't reflect it back so she's done.

Iron obviously wins in the experience factor too. I mean c'mon they even mentioned he could take on Ozai.
I agree but she does put up a fight tho.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How fast is Iroh? I don't recall many speed feats from him and his stamina is probably lower due to old age. Though from a portrayal perspective, I agree Iroh should win with mid-high difficulty.

Azula wins. She has more agility and she can use her fire bending to take flight for awhile which can all be used to dodge iroh's attacks.

Blue fire is hotter so her her attacks will be more efficient

Also during the search azula showed the ability to use lighting faster and make a electric field around aang korra sokka and kattara to save them from bees I think they were bees. So iroh getting close will be risky

Azula high diff mostly because of iroh's experience
Of course you'd go with Azula, Fire Lord Azula.

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Bottom

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ugggghhh people underestimate azula so bad

How fast is Iroh? I don't recall many speed feats from him and his stamina is probably lower due to old age. Though from a portrayal perspective, I agree Iroh should win with mid-high difficulty.
Portrayal doesn't mean anything since azula was able to take over the earth kingdom something iroh failed at doing. She was basically a general making the shots at what omashu would be called and her farther held her with the most respect. She was going to be crowned fire lord (which you have to be strong for)
Iroh even told zuko he couldn't defeat her by himself. Azula insane whooped zuko by tricking him (even in a Insane mood she was able to think logically in a fight and come up with a plan to beat zuko) key word insane normally people can't think straight but Azula did. If anything azula is portrayed as a war genius.

You guys are literally forgetting what Azula accomplished for portrayal. This is like prime hirzuen. How will iroh ever dream of landing a hit if her agility and dodging abilities are almost unmatched only by ty lee. She literally can move her body in the air to dodge a attack and deflect the attack at the same time.
You must be registered for see images

When the eclipsed happened and sokka, aanag and toph were trying to kill the fire lord but went to azula bunker. Azula didn't have her bending yet she was able to dodge all of their attcks and react to all of them without breaking a sweat. She was basically toying around with them and they couldn't hit her to save their life. If aanag and toph with great stamina and speed couldn't hit her what's iroh a older man without that much stamina could land a hit if can easily out run his attacks

What's stopping Azula from flying and dodging his attacks?

Azula can literally fly around him and shoot lighting at him. And if he redirects it at her in the air she can firebend herself to safety like when Azula was falling off hernwar balloon

She can create lighting in a sec
Rdirecting lightning won't even kill her

You can't redirect a electric field

Last edited:

Lariatoo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
General Iroh, the Dragon of the West, mid diffs.
He was hyped to be equal to the Fire Lord himself. He have more experience, more skill, more firepower and more raw strength.

Iroh soloing

Reactions: Icelerate and Horus

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe Iroh takes this.. this is the guy who busted out of the firenation prison with sheer strength, bending and completely destroying the bars with sheer strength.
This is also the guy who re-directed natural lightning and busted through the outer wall of Ba Sing Se with a fireball. Also this is the man who was considered the only person apart from the avatar than can defeat Ozai.

Iroh has bested Azula on several occasions without even trying. Iroh's experience with fire surpasses every other seen firebender so far.. he has trained in the original art of firebending, taught by the Original firebenders, the dragons.
I'm going with Iroh as he was a true firebending master!

Reactions: Icelerate

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also I would like to say Azula doesn't have to use lighting as an offensive attack. She can use it as an defensive measure to temporarily blind someone.

Also Azula was able to create a defensive sphere of fire around herself to deflect 4 benders using the 4 elements on her at the same time.

Her defensive measures are also overlooked. Just wanted to point that out.