Unbeatable naruto character

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apart from the Sage Of Six Paths, can you think of any other character that can't be beaten by any ninja in the Naruto Universe in a 1v1 battle? One who can't be refuted by another character? Like for example, you may say Madara but someone says "nah, Hashirama can beat him"...so I mean is there any character you can think of that somone else won't bring up another character that can beat him? Am thinking Minato...what's your opinion?

Kages

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen :scorps:

Jk, maybe Edo Madara?

Also, this belongs in the Naruto Discussion section. I know you are asking us a question, but the Naruto Questions are for actual facts, not opinions such as "Who is Muu?" would be a question belonging in the Naruto Questions section.

Last edited:

Itachi Rane

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No1 is invincible out there.....because according to itachi every jutsu has a weakness, which means if someone is invincible then he must have a jutsu one simply can't beat which directly contradicts what itachi said....and i strongly believe in what itachi says.....:)

Οdin

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You failed the second you compared Kirin to a regular lightning bolt.

Your fallacious assertions have given me some rather terrible incubi.

Thank you ninjakid, I missed your rapping prowess greatly, however could we stay on said topic?​
You must be registered for see images

OT: Yes i agree, although i never interpreted Rakiri as a jutsu that could actually cut lightning itself, i've always seen it as a metaphor, describing the unmatched power or strength of it. But it could be that he can do it as well.

You sound extremely pretentious.

Is this really Drproof? If so are you ready to get owned again?

He hasn't shown Human Path abilities. By that logic Minato can enter Bijuu Mode since he has half the Kyubi sealed inside him and Nagato can use Perfect Susano'o since Rinnegan gives access to all jutsus.
Yark what are u saying??????????????????????

Nagato can't do Susanoo, u just tooo idiot! No offence

And Minato can,t go in BM , u just inventing things!!! Use a little logic!!!

If Madara have Preta, he can do Human

Naruto already soloed him

No1 is invincible out there.....because according to itachi every jutsu has a weakness, which means if someone is invincible then he must have a jutsu one simply can't beat which directly contradicts what itachi said....and i strongly believe in what itachi says.....:)
ok then, refute my opinion, who can defeat minato 1v1, or edo hashi, or edo madara, edo hiruzen...just bring up someone that can

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The closest would be Yakushi Kabuto. Prior to crossing Itachi's contingency plan, Kabuto controlled Nagato, Itachi, Madara, and countless others as soldiers. Without Izanami forcing Kabuto to release Edo Tensei, Madara wouldn't have been able to free himself. Now, Orochimaru is probably the strongest individual as he controls Hashirama, Minato, Hiruzen, Minato, and possibly has access to other powerful names as well. If he, too, is forced to release Edo Tensei, then it's probable that Tobirama, as the inventor of the jutsu, can free himself. Mostly likely Hashirama can as well.