[VS] Ultra Instinct Goku vs SSB evolutionary Kaioken Vegito

Star Child

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sheeeesh, it's tough to get a true estimate here because super was all over the place with power scaling, but I would have to say that if Jiren gave mastered ultra instinct Goku a fight, then I would imagine that ssbk-evolution vegito would outclass jiren in terms of strength and speed.

So using that logic, I say that Vegito takes this one, but it wouldn't be easy.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No time limit on the mode!..

UI Son takes this bout.. UI is meant for high caliber opponents like Vegito, It's every opponents/enemies counter.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bump...

Idk why people downplay the insane ass boost in power Goku got after Mastering UI not to mention how broken auto dodging is. The boost for UI omen alone are huge, a suppressed Jiren was blinking away a spirit bomb from a SSB Kaioken x20 Goku. And then when Goku used UI omen the very first time he was holding his own against a stronger version of Jiren and even landed a powerful kick to Jiren's stomach. And that's not even counting phase 2 UI omen or phase 3 UI omen let alone Mastered Ultra Instinct. Yeah I think you get the point...

Based off what I just said I think it's extremely obvious that UI gives the user a fusion like power boost.

But adding the Kaioken and Evolution multiplier on top is the reason I will give Vegito this one.

But given the fact that Goku had to lose this form and the explanation for why he lost it being that he attained it by ''accident'' is proof of how ridiculously powerful UI is. The nest time he uses this form it will be much stronger than it was at the ToP.

Juhanou

Kin
37💸
Kumi
1,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ultra instinct was something even Beerus had trouble mastering if anybody remembers from super where they mention something about it. Mastered MUI Goku I could think possibly would evade the attacks. I'm still not totally sure since we didn't see a lot about MUI Goku yet.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Going by the anime MUI Goku wins, but Vegito should win if we go by the manga. In the manga, Base Vegita and Base Goku could beat up full power Jiren together without fusion. Makes no sense, but it happened and is what it is. It's also worth considering that Anime Goku had never actually used Ultra Instinct with much Ki in his tank yet could still suppress, match, and beat out Jiren's most powerful attacks.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As for now, we have to wait if we see more of MUI in Dragonball heroes or if they decide to release something new to it. I am interested to see if there something more behind it and make the fight more clear.
If we going by dragon ball hero’s ss4 vegito and cumber looked more evenly matched then UI goku and cumber. And ssb vegito fought zamasu and that looked pretty close. Jiren looks like he beat zamasu up. he heal then zamasu said it was his turn, but the next cut scene you see him beat up even more and jiren still didn’t have a mark on him lol but the crazy thing is I don’t think that was full power jiren the one that fought UI goku in the tourney of power. So if that was the case UI goku might got this one