[Question] Ultimately, who was the best teacher (GGen)?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Among the teachers of the Golden Generation, who was the best?

We have Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, Guy, Zabuza, Baki, Samui and Ao

Ao trained up Chojuro, presumably, into someone who could forwardly stand against MS Sasuke and the Zetsu

Samui trained up Omoi and Karui into shinobi who could confidently take on reanimated Sasori and even out-trick him. Omoi went on to be Raikage bodyguard as well

Baki dealt with the mess that was Gaara at a young age, the whole Leaf Invasion mine field and had all three royalc student play leading roles in his village and the 4th War

Zabuza trained up Haku (and possibly the Demon Brothers) into someone who surpassed him at 13/14 years

Guy managed the mess that was Neji, while passing on superb spirit to Rock Lee who achieved amazing powers

Kurenai managed the mess of an abandoned Hinata and forged the least flashy team into strong individuals who could even stand against the SPoP

Asuma passed on the Will of Fire to his team and helped them become the strongest ever Ino-Shika-Cho combo

Kakashi was given the biggest mess in beast host Naruto, orphan Sasuke and Sakura. While Naruto was taken by Jiraiya, Sakura by Tsunade and Sasuke fell to Orochimaru, his speech to Sasuke may be why he never fell for Orochimaru like Kabuto did.

Overall, considering their ups and downs, what they offered and failed to offer to the GG directly, who was the best teacher to the GG?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i Think Madara would've been teh best teacher..not only he can teach u martial arts and ninjusu and genjusu and ext..ext..

but also he can teach u amazing wizdom and good lessons about life...

he can also teach u about sience since he was also sientist like roachmaru..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i Think Madara would've been teh best teacher..not only he can teach u martial arts and ninjusu and genjusu and ext..ext..

but also he can teach u amazing wizdom and good lessons about life...

he can also teach u about sience since he was also sientist like roachmaru..
He was a scientist?

I would give credit for his experiments to the homonculi, myself.

Wouldn't most of his teachings be based on Sharingan?