[Ultimate Theory] Narutos next jutsu - UNVEILED NOW

Nosferato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so we all know naruto can now mold chakra into other peoples to make it compatiable. see chapter 617. now naruto can obviously make shadowclones of other people, with his mind (if he can somehow extract their memories he could even make duplicate shadow clones with the right memories)

of course this is a worthless power except he can have a team back him up permanently.

L Lawliet

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhhhhhhhhh... Nope. I don't get why people keep thinking Naruto handing chakra is A) "That" jutsu and B) Useless. Firstly, unless Naruto himself mentions "that" justu's name and we get another flashback/plot twist to see him actually training to complete it, then we don't know for sure what jutsu it is. Though by now, I think it's as obvious as Kushina being a redhead that this jutsu is the Hiraishin no Jutsu. Flying Thunder God. Secondly, what he does with Kurama is not useless. Not only does he restore other people's chakra, but also HEALS them. To me, he's turning more and more into a possible second coming of either Hashirama or the Sage of Six Path's Younger son.

Nosferato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhhhhhhhhh... Nope. I don't get why people keep thinking Naruto handing chakra is A) "That" jutsu and B) Useless. Firstly, unless Naruto himself mentions "that" justu's name and we get another flashback/plot twist to see him actually training to complete it, then we don't know for sure what jutsu it is. Though by now, I think it's as obvious as Kushina being a redhead that this jutsu is the Hiraishin no Jutsu. Flying Thunder God. Secondly, what he does with Kurama is not useless. Not only does he restore other people's chakra, but also HEALS them. To me, he's turning more and more into a possible second coming of either Hashirama or the Sage of Six Path's Younger son.
you know who else heals? all medical ninjas