Ultimate ninja storm 3 vs Generations

spike2068

Member
260 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
260
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am about to pop in some ultimate ninja storm generations if anyone wants to play (if anyone still plays). I got UNS3 but didnt like it all that much so I let a friend borrow it for a while. I dont really like the instant awakening of some characters and I dont like any of the jinchuriki awakenings (cough* muu* cogh*) since all people do with them is spam. IF anyone is nterested my psn is shootahh_mcgavin. Just put Nbase in the subject line :)
 

King Of Sharingan

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,831 posts 432 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
9,831
Reaction score
432
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think you meant to say fuu when you coughed but yea instant are hella gay but gen has worse spammers
 

Gesshoku28

Member
409 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Was this a thread about comparison or about getting someone to face in Generations?
 

blackstar9

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,437 posts 132 reactions
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
132
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Play generations ? That's like playing madden 12 . Sorry can't do it. I liked generations too but can't go backwards
 

spike2068

Member
260 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
260
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
kinda both I would like to know which ones you guys like more
 

spike2068

Member
260 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
260
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
you are correct sir sorry about the typo :p
 

spike2068

Member
260 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
260
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
lol i do play madden 12 I hated 13 they ruined that game. the physics were great but so little customization it was insulting.
 

Micho22

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,212 posts 109 reactions
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
2,212
Reaction score
109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont know why so many people like generations the story mode was fail
 

Lana Del Taka

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,916 posts 680 reactions
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
8,916
Reaction score
680
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i would say storm 3 is much better
 

FearxDeath

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,427 posts 327 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
1,427
Reaction score
327
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Was excited until i saw PSN.... I preordered NUNS3 and then canceled the pre order once saiyanisland released the character list. It was more of a emotional things once I saw that they didnt have the 7 ninja swordsmen or the edo kages as playable characters and really only added madara, tobi and the jinchuriki as new characters which is just 9 more characters... In a years time all they did was add 9 characters. After that I never bothered to buy it again, not gonna pay 60$ just for story mode...
 

spike2068

Member
260 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
260
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
dont care about story really myself but thats just me. I already beat the story of storm 3 once no need to play it now.
 

spike2068

Member
260 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
260
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
trust me I know what you mean lol i wouldnt have dropped 60$ on it. I have a friend at bandai though so he hooks it up with a free copy every time one comes out. I wasnt going to say no lol
 
16 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 16, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Generations is good. I don't have NUNS3 YET...But I want it, I still am aiming for 100% trophy though on Generations.
 

Tennis Robot

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,733 posts 1,024 reactions
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
8,733
Reaction score
1,024
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not having the edo kages in there is a fallacy. They had complete movesets and everything (I don't really think Kin/Gin and the 7 swordsmen were too feasible tbh) except maybe ultimate jutsu (from what I saw). Also the 2nd Mizukage beat the shit out of me like twice hahaha
 

spike2068

Member
260 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
260
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not having the edo kages in there is a fallacy. They had complete movesets and everything (I don't really think Kin/Gin and the 7 swordsmen were too feasible tbh) except maybe ultimate jutsu (from what I saw). Also the 2nd Mizukage beat the shit out of me like twice hahaha

agreed! except that I believe they could have also done the seven shinobi swordsmen as well with the level of creativity that has been displayed by cc2 in the past (ultimate ninja 3-accel 2) there is no reason they couldnt make up some move sets.
 

Bad Touch Yakushi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,411 posts 1,553 reactions
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
19,411
Reaction score
1,553
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
agreed! except that I believe they could have also done the seven shinobi swordsmen as well with the level of creativity that has been displayed by cc2 in the past (ultimate ninja 3-accel 2) there is no reason they couldnt make up some move sets.

They gave KARIN a moveset for christ sake, if they can give Part 1 Sakura and Karin movesets then they can for the Swordsmen. There was no reason not to include them.

I personally think they're both great games. I like Storm 3 for the boss battles and the Edo Tensei characters (plus ringouts & instant awakenings were a good addition too) but Storm Generations to me will forever have the perfect battle system. No randomly subbing me on the spot whenever the opponent throws a shuriken and I don't press ANYTHING.

I like both, but Generations more- I miss survival, PTS Team Asuma and that awesome Killer Bee cutscene.
 

spike2068

Member
260 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
260
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They gave KARIN a moveset for christ sake, if they can give Part 1 Sakura and Karin movesets then they can for the Swordsmen. There was no reason not to include them.

I personally think they're both great games. I like Storm 3 for the boss battles and the Edo Tensei characters (plus ringouts & instant awakenings were a good addition too) but Storm Generations to me will forever have the perfect battle system. No randomly subbing me on the spot whenever the opponent throws a shuriken and I don't press ANYTHING.

I like both, but Generations more- I miss survival, PTS Team Asuma and that awesome Killer Bee cutscene.

Agreed I do like the sub bar that they have now. Although I also liked the sub system in ultimate ninja accel and accel 2 games. It was still timing base witht he r2 button but if you messed it up you werent able to sub for about a second there after. It was a good punishment system that forced people to really improve their skills to become good at the game. I also liked the chakra manegment way more on the ps2 titles it just seems like your chakra comes back too easy in the storm games.
 
Top