Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ulquiorra has full knowledge on the Espadas abilities and they don't know of his Segunda Etapa
1. Aroniero Arrurueire
2. Szayel Aporro
3. Zommari Rureaux
4. Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
5. Nnoitra Gilga
6. Tier Halibel
7. Baraggan Louisenbairn
8. Coyote Starrk
9. Yammy Llargo
After Nnoitra Ulquiorra has heals after each battle
At which point he stops or he wins the whole gauntlet?

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ulquiorra did admit inferiority to the top 3 espada against Ichigo but I'm assuming he didn't take his 2nd transformation to account. So I'd say he stops at Baraggan.

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ulquiorra did admit inferiority to the top 3 espada against Ichigo but I'm assuming he didn't take his 2nd transformation to account. So I'd say he stops at Baraggan.
Doesn't his regen counter Barragans power?
And he can attack from far away with Lanza del Relampago

Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO he stomps halibel in his first form and maybe he can pull thru barragan with his second form but stark beats him using cero machine gun and blasts ulquiorra to pieces faster than he can regenerate

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO he stomps halibel in his first form and maybe he can pull thru barragan with his second form but stark beats him using cero machine gun and blasts ulquiorra to pieces faster than he can regenerate
Ulquiorra is Espada n° 4, so that means his first form < Stark's, Barrigan's and Halibel's Ressureccion

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ulquiorra has full knowledge on the Espadas abilities and they don't know of his Segunda Etapa
1. Aroniero Arrurueire
2. Szayel Aporro
3. Zommari Rureaux
4. Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
5. Nnoitra Gilga
6. Tier Halibel
7. Baraggan Louisenbairn
8. Coyote Starrk
9. Yammy Llargo
After Nnoitra Ulquiorra has heals after each battle
At which point he stops or he wins the whole gauntlet?
Considering Base Ulq was able to overpowers Ichigo (stronger than against Grimmjow), and Ichigo won against Grimmjow, I would say that he with his Ressurection and 2nd Etapa shouldn't have a problem taking Espadas up to Nnoitra without healing.

He beats Tier as well.

And stops at Barragan. Coyote and Yammy also beat him in 1 vs 1.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly he only loses to Barragan. Feats suggest he would stomp Yammy considering Kenpachi and Byakuya fodderized him while fighting each other. Starkk by feats he loses.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aaniero - roflstomp. this isn't even a fight.
Szaelapporo - roflstomp, though he may need secunda etapa because szaelapporo will have probably set up some stupid way he can't use his resurrection, like how he did with renjis bankai.
Zommari - zommari is pretty hax, but ulquiorra can easily relocate his skull to by several meters.
Grimjow - From what we have seen of grimjow, this his a med diff. not factoring in whether grimjow has gotten stronger, and by how much. if he even survived.
Noitora - High diff, but only because he just killed the crap out of the last 4 and is probably getting tired by now.
Tier - Med dif.
Barragan - really depends on the mindsets. if both want to kill each other, then they probably will start at resurrection and segunda etapa, so Ulqu can't just throw him like a ragdoll. Barragan seems to be weak(er than from other things) to shockwaves, such as a massive explosion, such as lanza de relampago. High diff to ulquiorra. If Barry starts in base, ulquiorra can probably beat him before he gets his overkill on.

Starrk - Again, depends on whether stark starts in base or ressurecion. if he starts in base, since ulqu will know about lilinette, he can just kill her and cripple starrk. Lilinette is basically fodder compared to other arrancar, so she won't be putting up a fight. Ulquiorra med-diff

If starrk starts in ressurecion, then this is more interesting. i would go with Ulqu, because he seems to be faster. both starrk and ulquiorra where able to outspeed bankai ichigo in base, but R2 ulqu was completely ragdolling him. Also, Starrk was complaining that shunsui was extremely fast, so he probably is slower than R2 ulqu. Ulquiorra V-high diff.

Yammy - R2 ulquiorra is way too fast for yammy to see. Rofl-stomp to ulquiorra.

God i hate my spellchecker. if anything looks stupid, thats probably why.

Reactions: xanonymosx