villain55

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is probably getting annoying but in threads with lots of replys when someone quotes me I don't get notifications. Is anyone else dealing with this problem or just me?

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It happens to me as well, I'd say that in a single ''Reply With Quote'' you have the chance of 99.8% of getting the notification.

Multi ''Reply With Quote'' you have the chance of 20% of getting the notification.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When multiple people are being quoted constantly, the plug-in can't keep up and you don't get notification. That's just my guess. Zise can elaborate more on that.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From my experience, this is how it works: You are quoted in a thread twice or more in a row: you get the notification of only one of the quotes, the first one. Probably to limit the amount of data the plugin has to process and not overflow it with more entries. And to be honest, you don't need further notifications. Those exist to bring you to the thread where you were quoted, not for every single time a post you made was quoted.

Reactions: Chie

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is serious doe, I get quoted in the premium section and I don't get notifications
Pretty sure this happens when the people are invisible. I don't think I ever get quote notifications from invisible people, that or it's very hit and miss, and sometimes I don't get quotes from normal online people. The latter is a fairly rare occurrence though.