Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who Will Win ?
Terrain : Konoha Forest
In your Opinion, Who will win ? How difficult would it be ? Includes Sasuke,Itachi,Madara, Neji, Hinata, Hizashi and more from their Branch. Basically, The whole clan of both clans.
Since these two are the regarded as the ' strongest ' clans , let's see which is the true 'Strongest '. I vote Uchiha .

Stormlex4all

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wuld say the uchihas. Bt I wonder why some think this wuld b easy just 'cuz we're enlightened on the uchichas has made us bgin 2 underestimate the hyuuga. Wiping out the uchihas was easy 4 itachi considering how many had the MS talk more of the EMS. Al am saying is that no the hyuuga can not b soloed by any singl uchiha(exept Edo madara bcos of d rennigan).

Frozenstein

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wtf wrong with these threads? this is so stupid. there is only 1 living uchiha right now...

but ok let's continue. there are 2 MS users (Itachi and the other guy), 1 EMS user (Sasuke), 1 rinnegan user (Madara) and the remaining unknown factors: the number of people in the uchiha (and Hyuuga) clan and their sharingan level.

if those 4 with MS and above join forces they could defeat every clan. that's not a question...